Subject: Routing Area Meeting in Paris

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:55:11 -0000

Hi,

In addition to the usual round-the-houses of the working groups, we are planning
a series of short talks on "routing in other areas" to see what routing concepts
are being applied in other IETF Areas that might not be well known to the people
who hang out in the Routing Area.

Main objective is education with the strong hope that people will find the
problems being addressed interesting and share their routing clue in other
working groups (rather than in this meeting directly).

Adrian

---

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:40:50 +0000

Here's the agenda:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-rtgarea.txt

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Adrian Farrel
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 5:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Routing Area Meeting in Paris

Hi,

Adrian

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion