Subject: RE: [Rtg-yang-coord] Fwd: YANG Advice and Editing Session at this coming IETF

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 17:58:25 +0100

This email to [email-masked] may be a little premature because the
listed hasn't existed long enough for everyone to sign up.
 
So, actions:
 
1. Sign up to the list if you have an interest in YANG models for or related to
routing protocols
 
2. Note well Benoit's email below.
 
Adrian
 
From: Rtg-yang-coord [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Benoit Claise
Sent: 11 October 2014 16:39
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Rtg-yang-coord] Fwd: YANG Advice and Editing Session at this coming
IETF
 
FYI.

Regards, Benoit

-------- Original Message -------- 

Subject: 
YANG Advice and Editing Session at this coming IETF

Date: 
Sat, 11 Oct 2014 17:37:48 +0200

From: 
Benoit Claise  <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

To: 
NETMOD Working Group  <mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

Like at the IETF 90 <http://www.ietf.org/meeting/90/tutorials/yang-session.html>
, we will be organizing a "YANG Advice and Editing Session" at this coming IETF
meeting.

This is your chance to get feedback from the YANG doctors in order to improve
your YANG models.

Date and time: Sunday, Nov9, 14:00-17:00
Description: At the IETF and in the industry in general, we observe a growing
interest for configuration management with YANG modules. On Sunday afternoon,
the YANG doctors will be available to provide advice on your YANG models. This
session is not a tutorial on how to design YANG models and use NETCONF, but a
place to get feedback on your data modeling questions, language usage questions,
tools to use, etc...
The afternoon will be dedicated to different time slots based on the number of
requests and available YANG doctors.
Advanced participation notice to [email-masked] and
[email-masked] is welcomed.

The details (basically this invite) will be posted soon under
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/91/tutorials.html

Tom Nadeau, NETMOD co-chair, might try to organize an extra ad-hoc session
towards the end of the IETF week. Contact us ([email-masked] and
[email-masked]) if interested.

Regards, Benoit