Subject: mailing list and wiki for Open Source interactions with Routing

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 18:23:13 -0400

Following an impromptu side-meeting at IETF 96 between the Routing ADs
and those participating in Open Source in the Routing Area of the IETF, we
agreed to create a mailing list to discuss and share information about Open
Source projects and interactions with the IETF Routing Area.

That open mailing list has now been created.  It is [email-masked]
.
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtg-open-source
 is the mailman interface. I'd like to thank David Lampartner and Hariharan
Ananthakrishnan for agreeing to be list administrators.

In addition, there is now a wiki space for useful information (
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgOpenSrcCoord ) off of the
Routing Area wiki ( https://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki ).  I am
happy
for the wiki to self-organize - so please go use it!   Otherwise, we may
look
for someone to put in what might be useful structure.

I hope that these will aid the Open Source community with improved
communications
and give us all some ideas of how to facilitate interactions so the Internet
can work better.

Thanks,
Alia