Subject: Routing area draft minutes available

From: Jonathan Hardwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 16:15:05 +0000

The draft minutes for the RTGAREA meeting at IETF 103 are now available.  Please let me know if you have any comments.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-103-rtgarea/

Best regards
Jon

---

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 16:21:17 +0000

Thanks Jon (and Amy)!

From: Jonathan Hardwick <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 11:15 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Routing area draft minutes available

The draft minutes for the RTGAREA meeting at IETF 103 are now available.  Please let me know if you have any comments.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-103-rtgarea/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__datatracker.ietf.org_doc_minutes-2D103-2Drtgarea_&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=6UhGpW9lwi9dM7jYlxXD8w&m=EU3FWiGvEOL6evmDN9cNcjB8WM9l8Ygb7VTPxgUo1po&s=vmOM6wAVSBs1_HAC-fM9l-OaKdV4Rg702g3pF6wfO5A&e=>

Best regards
Jon

---

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 08:33:00 -0800

Jon:

Hi!  Thanks for doing this.

One correction:

Alvaro Retana: This time we made sure there were no conflicts between
RTGAREA
               and other WGs which, will have added to the constraints.

s/RTGAREA/rtgwg

Alvaro.

On November 16, 2018 at 11:15:13 AM, Jonathan Hardwick (
[email-masked]) wrote:

The draft minutes for the RTGAREA meeting at IETF 103 are now available.
Please let me know if you have any comments.

Best regards

Jon