Subject: Routing-Related Topics in irtfopen (Prague) (Was:Fwd: IRTF/ISOC Applied Network Research Prize Awards at IETF 104)

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 17:04:29 +0100

Hi!

The two ANRP winners at IETF 104 are talking about routing-related topics.
https://irtf.org/anrp/

Please plan to attend these presentations at the irtfopen session in
Prague.  Note that no RTG Area WGs meet at the same time.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On March 15, 2019 at 11:38:39 AM, Allison Mankin ([email-masked])
wrote:

To IRTFers and IETFers,

We are excited to announce that the 2019 Applied Network Research Prize
awardees for IETF 104 in Prague are:

Florian Streibelt for showing how BGP communities can be exploited by
remote parties to influence Internet routing

Brandon Schlinker for presenting the first public analysis of a global,
SDN-based content delivery solution serving over two billion users
including real-time performance measurements

Congratulations to Florian and Brandon, the IETF 104 ANRP Awardees! They
will join us for the week in Prague and will present their award papers
during the IRTFOPEN meeting.

IRTFOPEN is scheduled for Monday 25th March between 1.50pm and 3.50pm local
time.  Come and join in these research discussions at IRTF, in person, or
remotely.

--------------

In other exciting news:  the Applied Networking Research Workshop 2019
(ANRW19) will take place in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, the venue of the
IETF-105 meeting, on Monday, July 22, 2019. The Call for Papers was
recently published: https://irtf.org/anrw/2019/cfp.html

--------------

Finally, many thanks to the generous ANRP sponsors: Comcast, Internet
Society, and NBC Universal.

—————