Subject: New versions of Semantic Addressing/Routing drafts

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 21:01:45 +0100

Hi,

Just a heads-up that we posted some minor revisions to tidy up our two
Internet-Drafts. Details below.

Over the next week or two we will be catching up on some of the emails about
the drafts and making more updates.

Please feel free to continue discussing these drafts on the SARAH list.
Subscription and archive details at
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SARAH&A=1

Best,
Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 14 June 2021 20:49

Name:		draft-king-irtf-challenges-in-routing
Revision:	03
Title:		Challenges for the Internet Routing Infrastructure
Introduced by Changes in Address Semantics
Document date:	2021-06-14
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		18
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-king-irtf-challenges-in-routing-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-king-irtf-challenges-in-routing/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-king-irtf-challenges-in-routing
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-king-irtf-challenges-in-routing-03

Name:		draft-king-irtf-semantic-routing-survey
Revision:	01
Title:		A Survey of Semantic Internet Routing Techniques
Document date:	2021-06-14
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		32
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-king-irtf-semantic-routing-survey-01.t
xt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-king-irtf-semantic-routing-survey/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-king-irtf-semantic-routing-surve
y
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-king-irtf-semantic-routing-survey-01