Subject: Reminder: Virtual "interim" on Evolving Routing Security in the Internet

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 19:17:55 +0100

At the risk of being accused of spamming you.

Workshop on Evolving Routing Security in the Internet to be held on Thursday
30th September at 3pm UTC.
Duration 90 minutes.

Meeting materials:
https://github.com/danielkinguk/sarah/tree/main/conferences/security-worksho
p

Webex:
https://htf-paris.my.webex.com/htf-paris.my-en/j.php?MTID=mc8bb1a7bcda855d14
060678f65272117
YouTube: https://youtu.be/V9CZC42BTDc 

A recording will be made available.

* Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security
   Andrei Robachevsky, Internet Society
* Lightweight blockchain assisted secure routing of swarm UAS networking
   Houbing Song and Jian Wang, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
* On-Demand Blind Packet Forwarding
   Irfan Simsek, University of Duisburg-Essen

Best,
Adrian and Dan