Subject: [RPSEC] Vulnerabilities docs...

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 18:19:36 -0400 (EDT)

Y'all:

Our charter is going before the iesg in the next couple of weeks,
and our first milestone already looms large.... Some initial
draft(s) on vulnerabilities. We have several questions to answer
here:

-- Should we just await/expect individual submissions, and
merge/work with them as needed/etc.?

-- Should we form technical groups within this working group off
the main alias to start these drafts? If so, should we have one
team, or several?

-- Do we like IGP/EGP splits in the docs, or should a given doc
cover both?

Or do we want to wait and see what's presented, and work from
there? Part of the issue is, of course, we'd like to know what
kind of agenda we're likely to have in Japan, since we would like
to meet there and get this ball rolling.

Thoughts? Any ideas on how to get the work rolling? Are there
people already working on these sorts of docs?

:-)

Russ

__________________________________
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec