Subject: [RPSEC] Call for Agenda Items

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 14:53:31 -0400

Y'all:

We will be meeting in Paris, and at least discussing the currnet BGP 
requirements document (which we need to push to last call really soon 
now). There is probably also one other draft being presented.

Any other agenda items anyone would like to include for RPsec?

Thanks!

Russ

- -- 
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec

---

From: "Vishwas Manral" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:11:07 -0700

Hi folks,

We would want to present the draft
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-rp-existingcrypto-00.tx
t .

This is about "Security Issues with existing Cryptographic Protection
Methods for Routing Protocols".

Thanks,
Vishwas

Y'all:

Thanks!

Russ

- -- 
riw at cisco.com CCIE <>< Grace Alone

RPSEC at ietf.org