Subject: [RPSEC] BGP Security Requirements doc

From: Tony Tauber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:43:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

Blaine got kinda busy so I churned out this latest edit which actually
ended up touching significantly on all sections.

Please read it and send comments to the list.

Many thanks to Sandy Murphy, Steve Kent, and Russ White all 
provided significant comments, corrections, and contributions.

Tony

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:50:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [RPSEC] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rpsec-bgpsecrec-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.  This draft is a work item of the Routing Protocol
Security Requirements Working Group of the IETF.

 	Title		: BGP Security Requirements
 	Author(s)	: B. Christian, T. Tauber
 	Filename	: draft-ietf-rpsec-bgpsecrec-02.txt
 	Pages		: 23
 	Date		: 2005-7-21

The security of BGP, the Border Gateway Protocol, is critical to the
    proper operation of large-scale internetworks, both public and
    private.  While securing the information transmitted between two BGP
    speakers is a relatively easy technical matter, securing BGP, as a
    routing system, is more complex.  This document describes a set of
    requirements for securing BGP, including securing peering
    relationships between BGP speakers, and authenticating the routing
    information carried within BGP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rpsec-bgpsecrec-02.txt

_______________________________________________

RPSEC mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec