Subject: [RPSEC] draft-liu-ospfv3-automated-keying-req-00.txt

From: Liu Ya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:15:13 +0800

Hi all,

At last meeting in San Diego, OSPF WG agreed to write a requirement
doc on OSPFv3 IPSec automated key management. Now, we have proposed a
doc on that topic. Comments are welcome.

Regards,
LIU Ya

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:50 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-liu-ospfv3-automated-keying-req-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OSPFv3 Automated Group Keying Requirements 
	Author(s)	: Y. Liu, et al.
	Filename	: draft-liu-ospfv3-automated-keying-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
   RFC4552 describes how to provide authentication/confidentiality to 
   OSPFv3 using IPsec. It specifies that same IPsec SA parameters be 
   configured for both inbound and outbound SAs to provide the "one to

   many" security for multicast OSPFv3 communications over broadcast 
   links (e.g., Ethernet). Manual keying is specified as the mandatory

   and default group key management solution. However, issues of 
   scalability and security exist with manual keying. It is better to 
   replace manual keying with automated group key management. This 
   document discusses the requirements on OSPFv3 automated group key 
   management, assuming that the centralized group key management 
   architecture introduced in [RFC4046] is used. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-ospfv3-automated-keying-
req-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of

the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce

to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-liu-ospfv3-automated-keying-req-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-liu-ospfv3-automated-keying-req-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack"
or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been
split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation
on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-liu-ospfv3-automated-keying-req-00.txt
_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec