Subject: [RPSEC] Agenda for December IETF

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:33:07 -0400

Y'all:

We are planning on meeting at the December IETF. Please send in any
agenda items to Tony and I. The two we already have are finishing up the
BGP req's doc, and coming to some consensus on the peering draft. We
should probably also have a look at the charter, since it's woefully out
of date.

:-)

Russ

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec

---

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:36:21 -0400 (EDT)

>The two we already have are finishing up the
>BGP req's doc

Finishing up???  I didn't think there was any more work to be done,
but some re-wording of a couple sections.  I just checked the minutes
and that seems to be what was said in the meeting.  The minutes even say 
that the question was asked "do these changes get us to last call?" and the
answer was "think so, will check with co-chair".

So did the check with co-chair reveal some problems that would not
be fixed with the few section edits we spoke of?

There's two months until the IETF.  It seems to me that we should be
able to revise the few places that need revision and go to WGLC.
Before the meeting.

It sure would be good to have this completed.  We've been 96-97-98-99-99 44/100%
done for a very long time.

--Sandy

---

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:03:03 -0400

> answer was "think so, will check with co-chair".

I think we should go last call on this, but Tony said he some minor
editing to go through before we did. IMHO, we should pop a bottle of
champaign if we can get it done before the IETF. <hehe>

:-)

Russ

- --
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone

---

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:35:55 -0400 (EDT)

>editing to go through before we did.

Yes, there was editing called for at the last IETF.

But editing needed is not the same as work to do at a meeting.

I'm still hopeful that there is hope of hope.

--Sandy