Subject: [RPSEC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-rpsec-bgp-session-sec-req-00.txt

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:26:55 -0800

It would be useful to update this doc's discussion of TCP MD5 and its
successors with respect to work in the TCPM WG reported in Vancouver, in
particular:

- there is a newer version of Bellovin's ID

- the TCPM ID on TCP-AO supercedes Ron's and is the intended replacement
to TCP MD5; I believe Ron's has been withdrawn at this point

Joe

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec

---

From: "Michael H. Behringer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:34:46 +0100

Hi Joe, 

Thanks a lot for the feedback, this is very useful! The currently posted draft is the same version as before, just as a WG draft, so a lot of the feedback received is not actually in the document yet. 

I'll do all the updates, and post a -01 version. 

Michael