Subject: [rrg] Request to publish draft-irtf-routing-reqs-10.txt as historical RFC

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 21:31:46 -0800

Aaron,

this is a request to publish the following document as a historical RFC:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-routing-reqs-10.txt

This document has gone through RRG review and IRSG review.
Please see the issue tracker under ticket #12:

   http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/ticket/16
(somehow I could not change the version# from 09 to 10)

Summary of review:
- This document was a report on RRG activities around 2001-2002.
   It went through RRG reviews around that time.
- The last round of RRG review was conducted in early 2007, and
   received no comments for changes.
- IRSG members Jeremy Mineweaser and KeviJuergen Schoenwaelder
   reviewed -08 version during IRSG Poll and provided valuable comments.
   After the authors addressed the comments in later revisions,
   both voted YES for the revision. No objection was received.

I have updated the status to: IRSG review concluded.

thanks,

Lixia Zhang
Document Shepherd
_______________________________________________
rrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/rrg