Subject: [rrg] "Internet architecture" discussion on the IETF list

From: Robin Whittle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:19:27 +1100

There is a lively discussion "The internet architecture" on the IETF
list:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/maillist.html

Not least these messages, concerning multihoming, mobility, how much
functionality to put in hosts vs. the routing system - and if so, in
which layers within hosts:

  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54376.html
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54392.html
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54409.html
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54748.html
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54757.html
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54760.html
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54763.html
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54764.html

I wrote to the IETF list giving an overview of the RRG work and
activities at present, suggesting that some folks might like to
contribute to the RRG discussions:

 Re: The internet architecture - pointer to RRG discussion
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54765.html

  - Robin

_______________________________________________
rrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/rrg