Subject: [rrg] Solution space summary: last call for additions

From: "William Herrin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 18:26:59 -0500

Hi Folks,

Last call for additions to the Summary of Routing Architectures. So
far the only real change I've made to draft 6 is to describe TCP as
layer 4/5 instead of just layer 4. This addresses Teco's complaint
that the session doesn't happen at layer 4.

On Tuesday, I intend to publish draft 6 and "close" to document to
additions. Then I'll start the rejections phase where we debate which
strategies and variants should be excluded from consideration.

Here's draft 5:  http://bill.herrin.us/network/rrgarchitectures.html

If something still sticks in your craw, now's the time to remind me.
Also, if we're still seriously debating an addition, I won't cut you
off on Tuesday just because of the time. But if you come in with
something new on Wednesday, this is my excuse for not adding it.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

-- 
William D. Herrin ................ [email-masked]  [email-masked]
3005 Crane Dr. ...................... Web: <http://bill.herrin.us/>
Falls Church, VA 22042-3004
_______________________________________________
rrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/rrg