Subject: [rrg] FW: I-D Action:draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-05.txt

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:59:52 -0800

FYI...

This is just a working draft.

Please recall that our deadline for a 'counterpoint' contribution is Mar. 2,
next Tues.  And our final deadline for document submission prior to IETF is
Mar. 8.  I can make no promises for anything to be included that is received
after Mar. 2.

Regards,
Tony

------ Forwarded Message
From: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:30:02 -0800 (PST)
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

 Title           : Recommendation for a Routing Architecture
 Author(s)       : T. Li
 Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-05.txt
 Pages           : 62
 Date            : 2010-02-26

It is commonly recognized that the Internet routing and addressing
architecture is facing challenges in scalability, multi-homing, and
inter-domain traffic engineering.  This document surveys many of the
proposals that were brought forward for discussion in this activity,
as well as some of the subsequent analysis.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

------ End of Forwarded Message