Subject: [rrg] Ivip's Distributed Real-Time Mapping system described with diagrams

From: Robin Whittle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 06:28:52 +1100

Here is a quick description of DRTM and how it is a staged
development, starting with no ISP investment, but still
delivering scalable routing benefits and SPI space for many
end-user networks.

  http://www.firstpr.com.au/ip/ivip/drtm/Ivip-DRTM.pdf

In this document, the three diagrams are sideways and use the
wrong font.  The three diagrams can be seen very clearly here:

  http://www.firstpr.com.au/ip/ivip/drtm/Ivip-DRTM-Fig-1.pdf
  http://www.firstpr.com.au/ip/ivip/drtm/Ivip-DRTM-Fig-2.pdf
  http://www.firstpr.com.au/ip/ivip/drtm/Ivip-DRTM-Fig-3.pdf

The Internet Draft is:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-whittle-ivip-drtm

but I suggest reading the above PDF first.

Please see http://www.firstpr.com.au/ip/ivip/drtm/ for TIFs,
GIFs and PPT slides of the 3 diagrams, and of the last diagram
on its own.

  - Robin