Subject: [rrg] ILNP

From: Dae Young KIM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:01:53 +0900

Hi, Ran,

Perhaps, I'm asking questions everybody else already knows, but let me
ask theses:

   1) So, there's nothing like PoA address in ILNP, which, in fact, is
a good thing. Is my understanding correct?

   2) How does your intra-domain routing work? Does it still work on
subnet IDs, aka, Locators, inside a domain? How about within a subnet?
... like... your node ID will be mapped to a MAC address within the
sub-net and the sub-net will take care of the rest....?

   3) Both ID and Locator are globally unique in your model, aren't they?

   3) Your model is simple and neat: ID names a node, Locator names a
sub-net. Connection on ID, routing on Locator.

The part I like the best is that you got rid of the notion of PoA
addressing; instead, name the node, name the (sub-)net. This is a
critical fix for the Internet architecture, which we badly needed.

Congratulations on your achievement.

Regards,
DY