Subject: [rrg] Making IPv6 "Routable"

From: "IPv3.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 00:51:38 -0500

One easy way to make IPv6 "Routable" is to adopt a
32+[24x2]{LOC}+48{ID} Address Plan

It is very much like a child's merry-go-round with a Funnel in the
Center where packets enter.
They are first routed using legacy 32 bits with a 160-bit Routing Header.
They leave "the core", the center, and move towards the edge.
The Routing Header is over-written with the 24-bit Destination(s) &
the magic TTL bit
They reach one of the 24-bit Primary or Secondary LOC providers. (BGP
magnetic fields handle that)
Finally, the 48-bit ID is used to deliver the data.

24-bit ASNs are plentiful
FREE 48-bit ID space can be 3+4+1 using 6-bit Symbol set of 64: LLL.LLLL.L
The 32-bit Legacy space continues and can be tuned up as needed

===================================
00 - UNIX
01 - ISOC, IETF, IRTF, IANA, ICANN, NANOG, RIRs...
10 - IEEE, ATSC, FCC, NTIA, NIST, LEOs...
11 - UN, ITU, ETSI...
===================================