Subject: [rrg] Service restored

From: Toni Stoev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 22:39:57 +0300

I see posting to RRG list is re-enabled.
Good.

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 09:30:19 -0700

> I see posting to RRG list is re-enabled.

It wasn't ever disabled.  The secretariat has had some technical issues, but
I believe those are resolved.

Tony

---

From: Robin Whittle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 04:39:15 +1000

Hi Tony,

> I believe those are resolved.

I think there must have been a period in which messages sent to
[email-masked] were not fanned out to the list or placed in the archives.

Tom Petch wrote a message in the "Re: [rrg] Pumping IRON" thread, to
the list and to me.  I received it and responded "RFCs for CEE/CES
and DRTM real time mapping?", which seems to have been fanned out OK,
and is in the archives as msg06823.

I notice now that Tom's message did not arrive via the listserver or
appear in the archives.  He reposted it and the list server fanned it
out and placed it in the archives as msg06831.

  - Robin

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:42:17 -0400

I think that the backlog is still being worked through.

Marshall

Message sent at Mon Jun  7 14:42:08 EDT 2010

On Jun 7, 2010, at 2:39 PM, Robin Whittle wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> rrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/rrg
>

---

From: "t.petch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 21:40:42 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robin Whittle" <[email-masked]>
To: "IRTF RRG" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: [rrg] Service restored

> out and placed it in the archives as msg06831.

Thanks Robin.

Yes, my ISP tried to contact irtf.org for 10 hours and then gave up so I then
resent my message.  Your reply to me arrive ok.

Tom Petch