Subject: [rrg] fwd: New Version Notification for draft-xu-rangi-04

From: Xu Xiaohu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:07:41 +0800

Hi all,

An updated version of RANGI is now available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-rangi-04

In this updated version, besides some editorial updates, I have made some
changes according to our current experiments on RANGI prototype. For more
details, please see
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-xu-rangi-04.txt

Any comments are welcome.

Best wishes,
Xiaohu

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2010年8月10日 16:59
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: New Version Notification for draft-xu-rangi-04

A new version of I-D, draft-xu-rangi-04.txt has been successfully submitted
by Xiaohu Xu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-xu-rangi
Revision:	 04
Title:		 Routing Architecture for the Next Generation Internet
(RANGI)
Creation_date:	 2010-08-10
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
IRTF Routing Research Group (RRG) is exploring a new routing and 
addressing architecture to address the issues with the current 
Internet, e.g., mobility, multi-homing, traffic engineering, and 
especially the routing scalability issue. This document describes a 
new identifier (ID)/locator split based routing and addressing 
architecture, called Routing Architecture for the Next Generation 
Internet (RANGI), in an attempt to deal with the above problems.

The IETF Secretariat.