Subject: [rrg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hummel-tara-00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:29:19 -0400

fyi
Heiner

-----Ursprüngliche Mitteilung----- 
Von: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
An: [email-masked]
Verschickt: Di., 21. Sept. 2010, 21:09
Thema: New Version Notification for draft-hummel-tara-00 

A new version of I-D, draft-hummel-tara-00.txt has been successfully submitted 
by Heiner Hummel and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:    draft-hummel-tara
Revision:    00
Title:       Topology Aggregating Routing Architecture
Creation_date:   2010-09-19
WG ID:       Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:
This draft outlines a new routing architecture which I like to
call TARA = Topology Aggregating Routing Architecture. Its primary
objective is to eliminate the so-called scalability problem as
proclaimed by RFC4984. By overcoming the true causes of this 
problem - which are indeed some holy routing paradigms - it may 
serve as the base for much better routing.

The IETF Secretariat.