Subject: [rrg] LAST CALL for the hierarchical IPv4 framework

From: Patrick Frejborg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:59:35 +0300

Hi all,

an updated version can be found on
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-frejborg-hipv4-09

Only a minor architectural change is applied, that is, the swapping
functionality for multicast can also be removed when the forwarding is
replaced - other changes are editorial attempts.

The last call window closes on the 24th of September, 12:00 CET

Patrick

---

From: Patrick Frejborg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 10:56:30 +0300

Hi all,

received valuable feedback during the LC window and need to address
the feedback in a new version. Target is to publish the new version
during October. The architecture will not change, it is more or less
editorial changes that will be incorporated.

Patrick

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 02:17:15 -0700

And to be completely clear, we start another last call based on the next version of the document.

Tony

On Sep 25, 2010, at 12:56 AM, Patrick Frejborg wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> rrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/rrg