Subject: [rrg] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals-02.txt

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:45:52 -0400

What's new?

Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals-02.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Design Goals for Scalable Internet Routing
	Author(s)       : T. Li
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-09-16

It is commonly recognized that the Internet routing and addressing
architecture is facing challenges in scalability, mobility, multi-
homing, and inter-domain traffic engineering.  The RRG is designing
an alternate architecture to meet these challenges.  This document
consists of a prioritized list of design goals for the architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:50:36 -0700

> What's new?

Please see:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals-02.txt

IMHO, the changes are editorial and explanatory, not normative.

Tony