Subject: Re: [rrg] Last call: Design goals

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 03:41:46 EDT

In einer eMail vom 01.11.2010 20:05:04 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt  
[email-masked]:

On  11/01/2010 14:58 EDT, [email-masked] wrote:
> I am not an expert  on MPTCP either. But I know for sure that MPTCP is
> the wrong way to  go.

If you want to contribute to the discussion of the usefulness of  MPTCP,
please contribute to the multipathtcp mailing  list.

Ok,  I have looked at it. My guess: There, no one will  be willing to 
listen. And: When somebody like me comes and criticizes this  blind and  egoistic 
behavior (blind: just try another path and wait what  happens; 
egoistic:eventually using up even more resources) people have the right  to say "provide 
a working alternative".
I do have a working alternative, but it would be subject to the networking  
layer, not to the transport layer, i.e. subject to RRG, and later to idr 
and  ospf.
 
Heiner