Subject: [rrg] RFC 6741 on Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP) Engineering Considerations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:43:10 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6741

        Title:      Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP) Engineering 
                    Considerations 
        Author:     RJ Atkinson, SN Bhatti
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IRTF
        Date:       November 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      38
        Characters: 93512
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-eng-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6741.txt

This document describes common (i.e., version independent)
engineering details for the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol
(ILNP), which is an experimental, evolutionary enhancement to IP.
This document is a product of the IRTF Routing Research Group.  
This document defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet
community.

This document is a product of the Routing Research Group of the IRTF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce, rfc-dist and IRTF-Announce lists.To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
  http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-announce

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC