Subject: [Rserpool] Security design team forming

From: "Stillman Maureen (NVO-NIC/Ithaca)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:27:45 -0600

We invite anyone who is interested to join our security design team for
Rserpool.  The team will have a conference call to get organized.
Please send me an e-mail if you are interested in joining this group.  I
propose to have a conference call the week of January 9.  If you have
any preferences for a day or time that week, or when you can't be
available, please let me know.

Based on Erik Guttman's comments in Salt Lake City, I will reissue an
updated threat analysis document next week.

Thanks.

-- maureen

Maureen Stillman
Nokia
Mobile: (607)227-2933

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool