Subject: [Rserpool] FW: [Auto Response] draft-eck-dfp-00.xml

From: "Curt Kersey \(eck\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:11:49 -0400

fyi - i have submitted the first draft of the DFP
 protocol.  it still needs some work, but it is a 
 good start.   i will send a follow-up when the 
 draft is actually published.

 regards,
 --curt

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet Draft Submission Manager
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:42 PM
To: Curt Kersey (eck)
Subject: [Auto Response] draft-eck-dfp-00.xml

Greetings:

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your Internet-Draft
submission or message to [email-masked].
If you submitted an Internet-Draft, then it will be posted on the
Internet-Drafts page of the IETF Web site, and an I-D Action message
will be sent to the I-D-Announce List.  If you need to track the status
of your Internet-Draft submission at a later date, then please send a
note to [email-masked] (using the suggested subject line Status of
I-D Submission: <filename>) and reference this auto-response
acknowledgement in the body.

Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication as RFCs
must conform to the requirements specified in I-D Checklist
(<http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html>) or they will be returned to
the author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly
recommends that you address all of the issues raised in this document
before submitting a request to publish your Internet-Draft to the IESG.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool