Subject: [Rserpool] ASAP_ENDPOINT_KEEP_ALIVE

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 14:11:58 +0200

Hi all,

draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-12.txt defines for the ASAP_ENDPOINT_KEEP_ALIVE that 
the PH parameter TLV block comes before the fixed Server Identifier. The 
fixed identifier should either be placed before the TLVs or a Server 
Identifier Parameter should to be introduced.

Best regards
- -- 
=======================================================================
 Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Essen,                            Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
- -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
 Homepage:   http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~dreibh
=======================================================================

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool