Subject: Contact Congress Identify and contact your elected officials.

From: "Rebecca O. Conway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:09:29 +0300

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

When evil men burn and bomb, good men must build and bind.
And you'll always have a healthy meal on hand. Space limitations
preclude me detailing the problems with this Democratic focus on the war
on terror ONLY in Afghanistan and implicitly Pakistan and Musharraf.
I think that if you can afford it and need to learn portion size, it can
be a great choice, if only for a month to get used to smaller portions.
Same with pop if we do eat out I have them fill his glass to the top
with ice. Juice is not an equivalent.
I can see where this would be very convenient, but it really doesn't
address a lot of the behavior issues that cause us to be overweight, it
doesn't educate, nor does it address exercise.
Most countries in the world consume fresh squeezed orange juice without
cutting it with more water. I agree though: just plain water can get
pretty boring.