Subject: Its important to remember for the sake of sanity that it's not in itself a crime to be smarter than your oppressors.

From: "Pierson Ida" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 17:23:52 -0700

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

The government needs your  help.
Fresh reports that emerged last night of three additional incidents of
contamination at the reactor, all occurring in the past week, are
likewise of no concern for the public. Beginning as soon as is humanely
possible, Israel will place in Lebanon's hands exactly half of its
military resources - air, land, and sea.
In response to the depressing news from SBS, we at the Irony Party of
Australia are pre-emptively reprogramming our televisions to reduce the
number of available stations from two to one.
'There's the breads as well, and I can assure you the out-of-touch PM
doesn't know a sourdough olive loaf from a nine-seed hi-top. The
approach of White House and Pentagon can be formulated in as 'Fuck it.
Nonetheless 'we pay in blood for the cruelty of our ancestors. For many
SBS viewers, this is far from the truth.
The government needs your  help.