Subject: [Rserpool] Closing the WG when the RFCs are published

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 18:03:35 +0200

RSERPOOL participants,

As the documents part of the critical core set has been approved for 
publication it is time to think about the future. As discussed 2 years 
ago when the scope and target was changed I intend to close this WG as 
soon as the RFCs has been published. Anyone having issues with this?

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool