Subject: [Rserpool] Approved: RSERPOOL documents

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:17:55 +0200

The following drafts are approved for publication:

draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-21
draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-18
draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-21
draft-ietf-rserpool-policies-10
draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-15

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool