Subject: [Rserpool] RFC 5356 on Reliable Server Pooling Policies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:27:54 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5356

        Title:      Reliable Server Pooling Policies 
        Author:     T. Dreibholz, M. Tuexen
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       September 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 33394
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rserpool-policies-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5356.txt

This document describes server pool policies for Reliable Server
Pooling (RSerPool) including considerations for implementing them at
Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (ENRP) servers and pool
users.  This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet
community.

This document is a product of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool