Subject: [Rserpool] RFC 5351 on An Overview of Reliable Server Pooling Protocols

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:26:23 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5351

        Title:      An Overview of Reliable Server 
                    Pooling Protocols 
        Author:     P. Lei, L. Ong,
                    M. Tuexen, T. Dreibholz
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 33062
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rserpool-overview-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5351.txt

The Reliable Server Pooling effort (abbreviated "RSerPool") provides
an application-independent set of services and protocols for building
fault-tolerant and highly available client/server applications.  This
document provides an overview of the protocols and mechanisms in the
Reliable Server Pooling suite.  This memo provides information for the 
Internet community.

This document is a product of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool