Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 01:47:55 +0200

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    (ultimately generated from [email-masked])
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    host mx01.t-online.de [194.25.134.72]: 550-5.7.0 Message considered as spam or virus, rejected
    550-5.7.0 Message rejected because it was considered as spam. If you feel this
    550-5.7.0 to be an error, please forward the wrong classified e-mail to our
    550-5.7.0 abuse department at [email-masked] with all the header lines!
    550-5.7.0 We will analyse the problem and solve it. We are sorry for any
    550-5.7.0 inconvenience and thank you very much in advance for your support!
    550-5.7.0
    550-5.7.0 Die Annahme Ihrer Nachricht wurde abgelehnt, da sie als Spam
    550-5.7.0 eingestuft wurde. Sollten Sie dies als Fehler ansehen, bitten wir
    550-5.7.0 Sie darum, die E-Mail mit allen Kopfzeilen an [email-masked]
    550-5.7.0 weiterzuleiten. Das Problem wird dann untersucht und geloest.
    550-5.7.0 Wir bedauern, Ihnen Unbequemlichkeiten bereitet zu haben, und
    550 5.7.0 bedanken uns vorab fuer Ihre freundliche Unterstuetzung!

------ This is a copy of the message's headers. ------

From: =?koi8-r?B?78zYx8E=?= <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: =?koi8-r?B?99kgy8HLINLB2iDJ08vBzMkg3NTP1CDTxc3JzsHS?=
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 00:47:50 +0100