Subject: [RSN] New Working Group: ROLL is now a Working Group

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:28:15 -0500

Dear all,

Happy to share you the good news: the IESG has approved the formation of the
ROLL (Routing for Low power and Loosy networks) Working Group:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/roll-charter.html

A special thank to Dave Ward for his help throughout the process.

You can now move to [email-masked] that is now active. Feel free to subscribe
to [email-masked] and unsubscribe from [email-masked] that we will remove by
end of March.

Authors of current IDs, please resubmit using the new naming convention:
draft-name-rl2n-.... => draft-name-roll-...-00.txt

February 18, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 ET (22:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID Submission
Tool.

We requested a meeting slot during the next IETF, stay tuned.

JP and David.

_______________________________________________
RSN mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rsn

---

From: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:41:22 +0900

JP and David,

Congraturations. :)
Thanks for your great job, we've got  this good news today.
See you in Philly.

-eunah