Subject: [rsvp-dir] Progressing RSVP drafts - heads up!

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 08:42:12 +0000

I'm pleased to see some more interest in the list on the individual 
drafts for RSVP.

I'll check and then send a summary of what reviews I think I have seen.

To get RSVP drafts progressed to work group items and finally published, 
I'll need help from rsvp-dir. I'll send an email tomorrow asking for 
reviews and reminding people of what I would like to hear about 
concerning new proposed work items.

Gorry

---

From: Bruce Davie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:17:09 -0400

I know I have sent high level comments about the multi-tspec draft, and I was hoping to manage a detailed review before Prague - we'll see how that goes.

Bruce

On Mar 17, 2011, at 4:42 AM, Gorry Fairhurst wrote:

> 
> I'm pleased to see some more interest in the list on the individual drafts for RSVP.
> 
> To get RSVP drafts progressed to work group items and finally published, I'll need help from rsvp-dir. I'll send an email tomorrow asking for reviews and reminding people of what I would like to hear about concerning new proposed work items.
> 
> Gorry
> 
> _______________________________________________
> rsvp-dir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rsvp-dir