Subject: RSVP aware implementations of VIC ?

From: Manolis Katsidoniotis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 14:16:17 +0100

Hi this Manolis Katsidoniotis

I am currently working on RSVP and I have been searching everywhere
for an RSVP aware version of VIC for windows

Does anybody know where I can find one ?

If not does anyboy know anything about any other RSVP aware video tools
preferably for windows or any other operating systems?

Thanks
Manos

---

From: Silvia Giordano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 12:38:19 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi Manolis,
we used a video streaming application called Armida. The RSVP
version was developed by Finsiel in the framework of the european project 
Diana. This application runs on NT 4.0 (both clientr and server)
and we used with PC-RSVP by INTEL. 

If you are interested you can contact Piergiorgio Cremonese
[email-masked]

Regards
	silvia