Subject: Welcome to rsvp

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:08:37 -0700 (PDT)

--

Welcome to the rsvp mailing list!

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
send the following command in email to
"[email-masked]":

    unsubscribe

Or you can send mail to "[email-masked]" with the following command
in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe rsvp [email-masked]

Here's the general information for the list you've
subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:

This is the [email-masked] mailing list.

This list is managed by MajorDomo at ISI.EDU.

To ADD yourself to this list, send a message to <[email-masked]>
with the line:

        subscribe rsvp

as the contents of the message.

To REMOVE yourself from this list, send a message to
<[email-masked]> with the line:

        unsubscribe rsvp

as the contents of the message.  Note that it is unnecessary to explicitly
give your mailbox name in either of these commands, and in fact if you
do, you will cause extra work for the list administrator.

The archive for this list will be found at:

        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/rsvp/rsvp-19xx.mail	(previous years)

        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/rsvp/rsvp.mail 	(current year)

For more information on MajorDomo, send a message to <[email-masked]?
with the line:

	help

as the contents of the message.

_____________________________________