Subject: rsvp on RH 6.0

From: Roberto Cocca <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 20:13:18 +0100

Hi all,

we are trying to install ISI RSVP on RH 6.0 (kernel 2.2.10). We have
some problems with glibc  libraries. On Kuznetsov's page there are some
patches, but they refer only to RH 5.2 (glibc 2.0.7). Is there anyone
that has met the same problem, and hopefully has solved it?

Best regards,
Roberto

-- 
*******************************************************************
Roberto Cocca
CoRiTeL - Consorzio di Ricerca sulle Telecomunicazioni
                  
E-mail  : [email-masked]        URL     : http://www.coritel.it
Tel.    : +39 06 20410035         Address : Via di Tor Vergata, 135     
Fax.    : +39 06 20410037                   00133 Roma - ITALY          
*******************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:21:32 +0400 (MSK DST)

Hello!

> that has met the same problem, and hopefully has solved it?

I received patches for glibc-2.1 parallel to those one for glibc-2.0.7
from maintainer of KSI distribution (Sergey Kubushin <[email-masked]>).
They should fit to rh-6.0, though I still did not test them myself.

I apologize, I cut MIMEballs by hands from my mailbox.
The first attachment is for rsvpd tree, the second is for glibc includes.

Alexey

--1573030334-1709297941-932456962=:9447
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII; name="rsvpd-4.2a4-glibc2.1.x.patch"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: BASE64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Description: 
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="rsvpd-4.2a4-glibc2.1.x.patch"

--1573030334-1709297941-932456962=:9447--

--1573030334-2057816609-932052350=:2129
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII; name="ksi-glibc-2.1.x-includes.patch"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: BASE64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Description: 
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ksi-glibc-2.1.x-includes.patch"

--1573030334-2057816609-932052350=:2129--