Subject: |?| Need extra money -- Work from home..

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 99 17:52:15 EST

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I apologize if receiving this email has caused you any inconvenience!!
Please hit your DELETE key now if it has. 

By DELETING internet email you are wasting just one keystroke.  
Just think of how many other resources are wasted 
by receiving standard mail...  (paper, trees, etc...!)
Support internet email and help save the planet!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every 11 Seconds, Someone Joins the "Quiet Revolution!"

What is the Quiet Revolution?? ...  It is the migration of thousands of 
people each day from the insecure, limiting jobs, to profitable fulfilling
home-based businesses... either part-time or full time.

Does This Surprise You??? ...  It Shouldn't.  People are tired of all the
economic upheavals, all the lay offs, and the insecurity in today's job 
market.  People want more control and more financial stability in their lives.

FACTS about the "Quiet Revolution"
*** Nearly 8,000 people a day join.
*** Nearly 25 million people have already joined.
*** Most begin in their spare time.
*** They earn an average of $50,250 per year.
*** 20% earn more than $75,000 per year.
*** 95% will succeed their first year in this $383 billion dollar industry.

ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE QUIET REVOLUTION???

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND
TAKE 30 SECONDS TO FIND OUT

The following information is a 100% legitimate way to become independently 
successful.  You can become your own boss with only a minimal effort needed!!

You Can Actually Earn Extra Money 24 Hours A Day!!!
All From The Comforts of Your Own Home!
WE ARE COMMITTED TO HELPING YOU SUCCEED!!!

**  No Meetings!            ** No Telephone Calls!

**  No Dressing Up!         ** No Running Around!

**  No Presentations!       ** No Face-to-Face Contacts!

Finally, a revolutionary company has developed a new 
system that permits anyone to build a solid, profitable,
Home-Based Business without the hassles of face-
to-face selling.

* Company mails FREE info packs!
* Receive your own FREE WEBPAGE!!
* Completely automated signup and sponsoring!
* Most lucrative pay plan in the industry!
* Commission checks increase every month!
* Fast Track Bonus CHECKS GUARANTEED!

Our specially designed and revolutionary patented system has made it 
possible for the average person who hates to sell, to still have the 
opportunity to profit very quickly!  All you need to do is become a member 
of this extraordinary system!

"... I'm a single working mom and my last month's check was $522.43.
I've been involved for 1-year and only get to spend maybe 3 or 4
hours per MONTH on my business, thanks...!!"  ---Maria Lucero

Our company is on track to be the FASTEST growing in this industry EVER!!  
We are growing by close to 20% every month.  

The company has been featured in:

Money Maker Magazine as:
"THE HOTTEST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OF THE CENTURY"  

Network Opportunity Magazine as:
"COMPANY OF THE MONTH"

By getting involved now, 
YOU can be positioned to benefit from this tremendous growth!

Why?  Because of our revolutionary process, unheard of before in network
marketing, is specifically designed so that EVERYONE takes full advantage
of the tremendous 'MOMENTUM' growth.  This High-Tech System is so 
powerful that it enables the average person who has never earned more 
than a few hundred dollars to finally profit at least an average of $600-
$2000 per month within their first few months! 

But that's not all thats expected to affect your growth.  Our company has
a strategic relationship with Radio Network and has begun a new 300
station radio blitz.  The first seven days generated over 1,000 new 
interested prospects.  

And things don't stop there!  With more than 1.6 Million people visiting
our main homepage,  300,000 post cards mailed monthly,  over 170,000
full color newspaper-style brochures mailed, and numerous national 
advertising in the hottest network marketing magazines all to benefit you 
and your downline.  Is there any doubt in your mind that this opportunity
is for you!!

"... we believe and are living proof that this is one of the only viable
and honest home based business opportunities on or off the net..."
                           ---- Tim & Marcella Cundy, Canada

The feature articles have been released, the radio commercials are now
being aired, WE ARE TAKING OFF!!  In twelve months time we anticipate
over 100,000 people involved, and right now there are approximately 7000.  
Now's your chance to be distributor #7001, instead of 70,001.  Image a 
downline of thousands!!  

READY TO FIND OUT MORE???
Reply to the address below.... 
Be sure to type "TELL ME MORE" on the subject line.
"mailto:[email-masked]" <-- Click Here & type "TELL ME MORE !!"

Still not sure...?  Sounds too good to be true...??  Read On....

If you have ever thought to yourself, "Why can't I be in the right place at
the right time?"  Well, I can honestly say, YOU ARE NOW!!!

1.  You can start for less than $25

2.  You don't need an office, a staff of people, complex machinery,
     or other costly items.

3.  You can start your business from home, and you can run it from
     your kitchen table.

4.  Better yet, you can run your business from any city, town, or
     village -- anywhere!

5.  You can get free of cranky bosses, threats of firing, low wages,
     excessive overtime, and an insecure future - forever!  All 
     you need to do is get involved with the world's best business!

"... We've been involved for only 21-months and our business
did over $40,000 last month!"     -- Bob & Debbie Waitkus, FL

So now what?  Live the rest of your life wondering what if? 
Too much risk?   Are you simply too skeptical about network marketing?

I don't blame you.  You should be!  I've seen many of the programs you have
seen. I was on exactly the same boat.  But believe me, this program WILL 
WORK FOR YOU.  It's a can't miss!!  Our patented revolutionary system
will help to build your downline for you.  With only a minimal effort on your 
part, you will have the ability to earn a substantial income all from the 
comforts of your own home!!!
 
So there's only one thing left to do,  ACT NOW!!! 

READY TO FIND OUT MORE???
Reply to the address below.... 
Be sure to type "TELL ME MORE" on the subject line.
"mailto:[email-masked]" <-- Click Here & type "TELL ME MORE !!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTE:  This message comes from an e-mail distribution server,
not a traditional mail server.  Please do not press reply to answer this email, 
as your message will simply be bounced back.  You should not be contacted 
again, so there is no need to request removal from future mailings.  To request 
more info, follow the instructions in the above paragraphs.  As a responsible
internet marketer, the list you are being mailed from has been filtered against
the Global Remove List at http://remove-list.com. Once again, we would also 
like to apologize if receiving this message has caused you any inconvenience.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------