Subject: RSVP over DiffServ

From: Simon Schneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:15:06 +0200

Hi folks,
I read the paper "Use of RSVP over IntServ". Now I wonder if it is
possible to use RSVP over a DiffServ network as well. I know that
DiffServ is not intended to give end-to-end control, but would it make
any sense to operate RSVP over it ?
I would appreciate any comments and pointers to previous work about this
issue.

Cheers, Simon Schneider

---

From: Arni Raghu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:56:42 -0400

Hi, 

Look at 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-diffserv-rsvp-03.txt

has all u are looking for..

other interesting doc is ::

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-dclass-00.txt

hth,
Arni