Subject: Ent.Explorer

From: Ivy Wan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:58:45 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please Note: we received your e-mail address from a download page of
Diskeeper, Ghost, and ImageCast on our websites(s). If you wish to be
removed from future mailings list, email to:[email-masked]

Welcome to http://www.DVDshelf.com, the largest online stores for DVD &
VCD. We offer over 3,900 titles and it will be expanded to 8,000 titles
in the end of November. DVDshelf.COM is turning the Web into a powerful
new sales channel for DVD and Video CD and CD. Our business is founded
on the idea that service, selection and speedy delivery keep our
customers happy and loyal.

If you are looking for latest DVD & VCD and a news about the pre-release
movie or music titles, just go to http://www.DVDshelf.com, your DVD &
VCD Superstores.

Thus, join DVDshelf.COM before Nov 30, 99, you'll receive a FREE gift
and enjoy savings of up to 40%. i.e DVD=US$4.51, VCD=US$2.58.

Enjoy your shopping on DVDshelf.COM

Sincerely yours,
Ivy Wan