Subject: Hi - I have a good idea

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 05:47:11 EST

Sure, you've seen this make money surfing the web stuff, right?  Things like 
alladvantage.com and things like that....well....they're really getting hard 
to run, because everybody who is, has already signed up for them, you know?

Well, have I got the thing for you.  This this is primarily like 
alladvantage.com, HOWEVER you can make a little more on it, and NOBODY has it 
yet.  So now it's time for you to be a kingpin this time, and be at the top 
of the chain.

If you're going to do this, the key is sending to your friends, and to people 
who are moativated with this, and SYKE them up, and you're bound to do at 
least decent with this.

There are a lot of things you can do, and make a little money once...what I 
like about this is, you refer people once, and then you just keep making 
money from it....for good.  You really can't go wrong......

So, please, check it out, and if you like it, sign up.  Referring people 
shouldn't be that bad, because basically nobody has this yet.

Thanks for your time :-)

<A HREF="http://www.ignifuge.com/getpaid/index.php3?refid=YLF271">Click here!<
/A>