Subject: Two drafts for Washington

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 13:30:14 -0500

All -

I submitted two drafts the week before last, but they've yet to be
posted.  They are:

1.  RSVP Label Allocation for Backup Tunnels
    draft-swallow-rsvp-bypass-label-00.txt

   This document describes the use of RSVP, to establish backup tunnels
   for local repair of LSP tunnels.

2. RSVP Hierarchical Summary Refresh
   draft-swallow-rsvp-hierarchical-refresh-00.txt

   Summary refresh techniques for RSVP are described in draft-ietf-
   rsvp-refresh-reduct-00.txt.  This document extends the summary
   refresh technique by allowing hierarchical summary refreshes.
   Essentially, the summary refresh messages themselves may be refreshed
   using another summary refresh message.

Both drafts are available at

   ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/mpls/

...George

======================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824