Subject: FSM for RSVP

From: Suddha Sekhar Dey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:20:49 +0530 (IST)

Can someone provide me with the State Machine Diagram for RSVP or any
links where I can find it.
        Thanks
         Suddha

---

From: Telecom Tom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:45:18 -0500

The FSM matrix would do the job. With an explanation, definition or
description of each input, output and state. The diagrams (graphs) get
quite complicated, but you can do a summary if you have the matrix (w/
input, output, state descriptions). 

Then you can depict the FSM as a block and show how it is connected to
other FSMs (blocks) in a protocol stack and in a reference model.
Example using ISDN BRI UNI signaling:
http://veda-home.com/Isdn/signaling.pdf
Also see "TCP/IP Protocol Suite" by Behrouz Forouzan (McGraw-Hill,
2000).

So where's the matrix? That's at least a start.

--Rgdz, TT