Subject: rsvp rel4.2a4 on FreeBSD 3.4

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:52:08 +0100

Hi all,

does anybody use rsvp release 4.2a4 under FreeBSD 3.4?
I just upgraded my system from FreeBSD3.2 to 3.4 and recompiled the
source code for rsvp. The problem is that rsvpd crashes and
generates a core dump as soon as I start sending PATH or RESV
messages.
I feel that there's something wrong with the interfaces: rsvpd doesn't
look able to recognize them (it says they're all DOWN...).
The same daemon worked fine with FreeBSD 3.2.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanx,

Simon

--
                            _\\|//_
                            ( O-O )
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Simon Pietro Romano
              Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                 Computer Science Department
        Phone: +39 081 7682897 -- Fax: +39 081 7682942
                e-mail: [email-masked]
          http://www.grid.unina.it/individual/sprom

    <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli
   idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
                         oooO
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          \ (    (   )
                           \_)    ) /
                                 (_/