Subject: RE: [Diffserv] QoSSIG BOF => RSVP & Boomerang lists

From: Bob Braden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:35:02 GMT

I don't know what this boomerang thing is, but it is not part of
IETF/ISOC.

Please remove end2end-interest from this discussion.

Bob Braden

---

From: "Istvan Cselenyi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:06:21 +0100

Bob,

> I don't know what this boomerang thing is, but it is not part of

Does it mean that we can not copy there our threads? 

I proposed that list because there may be many people interested in 
this discussion but not reading the RSVP list. Moreover, in spite of the 
ftp based RSVP archieve the Boomerang archieve has a web interface 
even for not registerated visitors.

/Istvan

--------------------------------------------------
                Istvan Cselenyi                      
 Telia Research AB           Phone: +46-8-7138173
 Vitsandsgatan 9 B431          Fax: +46-8-7138199          
 S-12386 Farsta            Mobile: +46-70-3228801  
 Sweden        E-mail: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------