Subject: IETF Meeting

From: Maria Elena Villapol <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:59:38 +1030

Hi everybody

I am a PhD student at the University of South Australia which is in
Adelaide. I and some other students have the opportunity to go to the
47th IETF Meeting which will be held in Adelaide at the end of March.
Particularly I am interested in RSVP since I am modeling it. So, I would
like to attend RSVP-related sessions and DiffServ-related sessions.
How could we get the work group scheduling (agenda) for the meeting?

Thank in advance

Maria

--
Maria Elena Villapol
PhD Student
Institute for Telecommunications Research
University of South Australia

email: [email-masked]
       [email-masked]

Web Page: http://www.itr.unisa.edu.au/~maria/index.htm

---

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 00:55:29 -0800

you can find all meeting agendas and schedule from the IETF home page (as the
time gets close).
BTW RSVP WG has no plan to meet at the forthcoming IETF.

Lixia

> I am a PhD student at the University of South Australia which is in
Adelaide.
> I and some other students have the opportunity to go to the 47th IETF
Meeting
> which will be held in Adelaide at the end of March. Particularly I am
> interested in RSVP since I am modeling it. So, I would like to attend
> RSVP-related sessions and DiffServ-related sessions. 
> <font size=4>-- > Maria Elena Villapol> PhD Student> Institute for
Telecommunications Research> University of South Australia> > email:
[email-masked]> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
[email-masked]> > Web Page: <a
href="http://www.itr.unisa.edu.au/~maria/index.htm"><font
size=4>http://www.itr.unisa.edu.au/~maria/index.htm</a></font></pre>> <font
size=1>&nbsp; </blockquote><br>> </font></html>> -- > Maria Elena Villapol>
PhD Student> Institute for Telecommunications Research> University of South
Australia> > email: [email-masked]>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [email-masked]> > Web
Page: <a href="http://www.itr.unisa.edu.au/~maria/index.htm"><font
size=4>http://www.itr.unisa.edu.au/~maria/index.htm</a></font></pre>> <font
size=1>&nbsp; </blockquote><br>> </font></html>>
> <http://www.itr.unisa.edu.au/~maria/index.htm><font
size=4>http://www.itr.unisa.edu.au/~maria/index.htm</a></font></pre>> <font
size=1>&nbsp; </blockquote><br>> </font></html>>
http://www.itr.unisa.edu.au/~maria/index.htm</a></font></pre>> <font
size=1>&nbsp; </blockquote><br>> </font></html>> </font></pre>> <font
size=1>&nbsp; </blockquote><br>> </font></html>> </pre>> <font
size=1>&nbsp; </blockquote><br>> </font></html>>