Subject: Re: Masters Project

From: SARIPALLI SUPRIYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:11:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi all...
I am a student of Western Michigan university doing my Masters in
computer science..I am right now working on my Masters project and the
topic I choice is Voice over IP..I am dealing into the QoS of Voice
packets..During the course of my research RSVP interested me a lot..
Just have a couple of questions regarding the protocol..
Could you let me know if could do any kind of software implementation in
the infrastructure I have got in my university..I read a lot about
RSVP,RAPI, RSRR, Reservation styles, Soft states etc...
If you could give me an idea in any of the above areas where I could
implement something, I would greatly appreciate that...
--Supriya

******************************************************************************
 	
Supriya Saripalli    	                
T.A CS Department       Phone # 616-387-5521                
*******************************************************************************