Subject: Please post attached draft

From: "Shai Herzog (IPHighway MA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:07:28 -0400

Please post the attached ID on the Internet Drafts Servers for
distribution to and discussion in the RAP working group of IETF.
These are updated drafts and should be titled:

DATE: July 2000

EXPIRES: January 2000

WORKING GROUP: RAP

CHAIR: Andrew Smith, Mark Stevens

Drafts:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

TITLE: draft-ietf-rap-signaled-priority-v2-00.txt

AUTHORS: Shai Herzog

Comment:

This draft is a replacement of RFC 2751. The change was needed because of
a mix up in the Policy Element number registration with IANA: the RFC used
PE number 3, while this one uses the correct PE number 1 instead.

__________________________________________________________________
Shai Herzog, Founder & CTO   IPHighway Inc.   Tel : (914) 654-4810
55 New York Avenue                            Fax : (914) 654-0209
Framingham, MA 01701                          Main: (508) 620-1141