Subject: Please post attached draft

From: "Ralph Santitoro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:38:16 -0400

Please post the attached ID on the Internet Drafts Servers for
distribution to and discussion in the RAP working group of the IETF.

DATE: July 2000

EXPIRES: January 2001

WORKING GROUP: RAP

CHAIR: Andrew Smith, Mark Stevens

Drafts:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

TITLE: draft-ietf-rap-policy-errorcodes-00.txt

AUTHORS: Ralph Santitoro and Ramesh Pabbati

Comment:

This is a new draft.

---

From: Natalia Syracuse <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:44:39 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Your drafts will be announced on Monday - Jul, 24th as an individual
submission with a filenames are
draft-santitoro-rap-policy-errorcodes-00.txt AND 
draft-santitoro-rap-policy-appids-00.txt 

Natalia Syracuse