Subject: Qestions regardig RSVP Implentation.

From: Gaitonde Anandprasanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:50:34 +0530 (IST)

Respected Sirs,
   I did not get any response from the [email-masked] for my queries so
i thought of sending this implentation problems on this mailing list.

Please reply for this....

I have the following doubt about the RSVP implentation:

 I was unable to use the security feature of RSVP .i.e. the INTEGRITY
objects when included gives a parse error at the receiver side. Please
tell me what could be the problem. Also direct me to some references if
possible.

 Also after going through the code i came to know that The RSVP
implementation of ISI does not have any actual interaction with the
traffic control code in the kernel. They just have a dummy TC program for
testing. Is there any implentation where the actual interaction to TC in
ernel has been implemented.

Thanking You 

Yours sincerely.
Prasanna

                     _____________________________                  
                   _ |ANANDPRASANNA GAITONDE     | _ 
                  / )|COMP. SCIENCE & AUTOMATION |( \
                 / / |D-7,IISc HOSTEL            | \ \
                / /  |INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE|  \ \
              _( (_  |BANGALORE-560012.          |  _) )_
              (((\ \>|_/->___________________<-\_|</ /)))
              (\\\\ \_/ /LAB Ph.(080)3092906  \ \_/ ////)
               \       /HOSTEL Ph.-            \       /  
                \    _/     (080)3092452        \_    /     
                /   /-----------------------------\   \                  
               /  Email Id-                            \ 
              /      [email-masked]         \
	     ---------------------------------------------
            -----------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
		
*************************************************************************  
| | | | __ ___   _____     __ _    _ __ (_) ___ ___     __| | __ _ _   _
| |_| |/ _` \ \ / / _ \   / _` |  | '_ \| |/ __/ _ \   / _` |/ _` | | | |
|  _  | (_| |\ V /  __/  | (_| |  | | | | | (_|  __/  | (_| | (_| | |_| |
|_| |_|\__,_| \_/ \___|   \__,_|  |_| |_|_|\___\___|   \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
*************************************************************************