Subject: BlackJack Anyone??

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 19:34:11 +0500

We've already paid out over a cool MILLION
DOLLARS to
WINNERS just like YOU.

Enter the Finest, Highest Paying Casino Online

$25,000 WINNERS are cashing in at our casino
DAILY.
Grab YOUR share of this wealth pool and open an account now. We'll bring the
finest, most secure, highest paying casino on the Net right to your desktop.

We deliver the best games, like REAL LAS VEGAS STYLE
BLACKJACK plus Caribbean Stud, Draw Poker and LOTS of the loosest Slot
Machines you'll ever find. You're just a click away from High Paying Winning
Action.

FREE $10 SIGN UP for EVERY new player.

CLICK
HERE To Enter The Casino and Win Big Now

3D JAVA & Muti-Player.

Play the best online Casino in the world right now.

NO DOWNLOADS necessary.

INSTANT ACCESS

High quality, totally secure and private CASINO FUN, right on your computer
in the comfort and privacy of home.

PLAY WITH A PROVEN GAMING ORGANIZATION.

Your privacy is taken very seriously and is assured.

WIN BIG at our Virtual Tables and Cash Out Instantly!

To Be Removed From Future Mailings: CLICK HERE