Subject: *** Own Your BUSINESS IN SINGAPORE ***

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 12:59:35 -0800 (PST)

***  Own Your BUSINESS IN  SINGAPORE  ***

*** �b �s �[ �Y �� �� �A �� �v �� �� �~  *** 

*** ARE YOU HAVE THE FRIEND OR RELATIVE IN SINGAPORE? ***

*** �z �� �B �ͩ� �� �� �b �s �[ �Y ��? ***

Our company is a $1 Billion Dollar Debt-free International Group 
currently of in a process aggressive global expansion. We are looking 
for a few enterprising partners interested in  capitalizing on Singapore
markets. If your are self-motivated, would like to be as your own boss, 
and desire an almost unlimited earning potential, with no risk or large 
capital investment, you might be the person we   are looking for. 
Contact us now! Speed is the successful factor.  
�ڭ̥N���@�a�~��~�B�Q�����ֳt��������ڤ��q, �ڭ̥��b�M�s�[�Y���Ʒ~�٦�C 
�p�G�A�O�l�D�X���޵ѡB�ۧڦ����B�Q�����ۤv������, �Q��@�ӨS���Ʒ~���I�B
�C���B�����S�B�o�i�L����Ʒ~���H, �A�i��N�O�ڭ̭n�䪺�H�C 
�гt�P�ڭ��p��!  �t�׬O���\������. 

VISIT OUR SITE AND KEY IN YOUR INFORMATION, WE WILL CONTACT TO YOU

http://158sg.ceo.com.tw