Subject: RSVP & VxWorks

From: "Belmont, Christophe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:02:56 -0600

Hello,

I would need an implementation of RSVP for VxWork. WindRiver propose a
complete version but the price is not "in my range". My thinking was to port
the ISI or KOM implementation to this operating system, since I only need to
send and receive PATH, RESV and ERRORS messages (no local traffic control).
Have you already heard or are you working on a similar project or an
existing implementation?

Thank you in advance,
Christophe.

~~~ Christophe Belmont ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

From: Liav Leshem <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 07:43:09 +0200

Try Future Soft very reasonable price and was recommended by several
companies (with porting to VxWorks).
www.futsoft.com

Liav Leshem

-----Original Message-----
From: Belmont, Christophe [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 8:03 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: RSVP & VxWorks

Hello,

Thank you in advance,
Christophe.