Subject: Short on cash? We'll give you a F R E E 2-Way Motorola Pager 17713

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 02:56:56 -0500

F R E E 2-Way Motorola PAGER           New 2-Way Motorola Pager for F R E E!

No long term contract
No activation fee
No big prepayment of airtime
No credit check

PAGING AMERICA is going to give you absolutely F R E E the Brand new
2-Way Motorola pager. This top of the line pager will even
receive your E-MAIL!  Included with your new pager is the technology
that allows you to respond to the E-mails you receive.  You can also send
messages back and forth between pagers!

Don't pass this offer up! Call 877-699-7407 TODAY while supplies last

Why pay $189.00 at a retail store when we're giving you this pager 
absolutely FREE.  Your new pager will come with its own e-mail
address so you can receive your e-mails as well as alpha-numeric
and numeric messages instantly where ever you are.

Your new two-way pager has features like 50,000 character memory, 
message time stamping, automatic garbled message correction, beeps
or vibrates, incandescent backlight, saved message folder, a unique
never out of range feature that allows your pager to retrieve
messages sent earlier when your pager was out of range or turned
completely off.  You can also receive weather, news and sports. 

This Motorola pager is small and light weight.  All we ask before
we'll ship you your new Free pager is for you to allow us to
provide some airtime for you. There is no long term contract or
credit check. Airtime is month to month and can be cancelled at
any time. 

This pager will come pre-programmed with its own e-mail address as 
well as a local telephone number to receive numeric pages. This
pager comes with a complete 30 day money back guarantee, if after
receiving this pager you're not completely happy, send it back and
receive a full refund.

For immediate delivery call Paging America at 877-699-7407

To be taken off send email to [email-masked]