Subject: Adobe, Microsoft, & Macromedia at up to 83% OFF Retail for Education

From: [email-masked]
Date: 09 Feb 01 12:02:09 PM

Dear Students, Teachers and Staff of K-12 and Higher Education: 

COMPUTER PRODUCTS FOR EDUCATION is pleased to offer to you the best prices 
on ACADEMIC EDITION SOFTWARE from MICROSOFT, ADOBE, MACROMEDIA and others - 
AT UP TO 83% OFF RETAIL PRICES.  If you are a Qualified Education Buyer 
(defined below) you can purchase products from CPE at huge discounts during 
our Winter 2001 Blow Out Sale! 

Qualified Education Buyer include STUDENTS, TEACHERS, STAFF MEMBERS, and 
SCHOOLS for K-12 and Higher Education. 

Visit www.goCPE.com or call us 800-679-7007 to order any of the products 
below. 

---------------------- 
ADOBE:                    CPE Price    Retail     Discount 
---------------------- 
Photoshop 6.0                $279.95    $609     54% 
LiveMotion 1.0/GoLive 5.0     $94.95    $383     75% 
Illustrator 9.0               $89.95    $399     77% 
PageMaker 6.5 Plus           $269.95    $499     46% 
Premiere 6.0                 $319.95    $549     42% 
Web Collection 3.0 (Photoshop/GoLive/LiveMotion/Illustr)   $369.95   $999 
63% 
Design Collection 3.0 (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustr/Acrobat)   $489.95   $999 
51% 
Dynamic Media Collection 4.0 (AfterEffects/Premiere/Photoshp/Illustr) 
$539.95  $1499  64% 
Publishing Collection 9.0 (Acrobat/Illustr/PageMaker/Photoshop)    $489.95 
$999   51% 

---------------------- 
MACROMEDIA:                    CPE Price  Retail   Discount 
---------------------- 
Web Design Studio               $239.95     $699     66% 
Dreamweaver 4                   $99.95      $299     67% 
Fireworks 4                     $99.95      $199     50% 
Dreamweaver/Fireworks Studio    $149.95     $449     67% 
Flash 5.0                       $99.95      $399     75% 
FreeHand 9.0                    $99.95      $399     75% 
Flash/Freehand Studio           $149.95     $599     75% 

---------------------- 
MICROSOFT                     CPE Price  Retail   Discount 
(K-12 students are NOT eligible for Microsoft products) 
---------------------- 
Office 2000 Standard          $149.95      $499      70% 
Office 2000 Professional      $189.95      $599      68% 
Office 2000 Premium Pack      $309.95      $799      61% 
Office 2001 Macintosh         $219.95      $499      56% 
Visual Basic 6.0              $94.95       $549      83% 
Visual Studio 6.0 Pro         $239.95      $1079     78% 
Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise  $349.95      $1620     78% 
Windows 2000 Professional     $124.95      $319      61% 

For school purchases of five(5) or more units, please call 800-679-7007 for 
even deeper discounts on license packs. 

For hundreds of other software products available from CPE at similar 
discounts, visit our website at www.goCPE.com or call us at 800-679-7007. 

Academic Edition software is exactly the same as the Full-Retail version 
except that it has been deeply discounted for Qualified Education Buyers. 
You must be an active faculty member, staff member, or student to purchase 
software from CPE.  All purchasers must provide fax-verification of status 
as faculty, staff, or student.  After placing your order, you simply fax to 
CPE either: (a) a copy of a current picture School I.D. Card or, (b) a 
current paycheck stub with an alternative picture I.D. (drivers license, 
etc.).  School purchases require a valid school purchase order.  For more 
details, visit our web site at www.goCPE.com. 

All software sold by CPE is authentic original software from the 
manufacturer.  THESE ARE NOT PIRATED COPIES.  ALL SOFTWARE COMES IN ORIGINAL 
MANUFACTURER’S BOXES AND INCLUDES A VALID LICENSE. 

* CPE is an Authorized Education Reseller for Microsoft, Adobe, Corel, 
Symantec, Macromedia and many other major software manufacturers. CPE is the 
only national software distributor committed to providing the lowest prices 
EXCLUSIVELY to the Education community with the best customer service. 

___________________ 
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter is 
not considered "spam" as long as you are provided: 1) true and accurate 
information, 2) contact information and, 3) the way to be removed from 
future mailings (see below). 

To Remove Yourself From This List: reply to this email with the email 
address that you would like removed and the word REMOVE in the subject 
heading.