Subject: Corrupted rsvp.patch.txt on your ftp site

From: Craig Rodrigues <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:06:15 -0400

Hi,

The patch that I submitted to you seems to be corrupted.
The patch on your ftp site is 3396 bytes and does NOT
correctly patch rsvpd.rel4.2a4-1.tar.gz.

The patch which I submitted to you is 3274 bytes.

I suspect that the patch got corrupted in your Windows based
mail reader when I submitted it to you.

I am resubmitting the patch, but this time as a zip file, so
it won't get corrupted in your mail reader.

Can you replace the corrupted patch on your ftp site with this
correct one?

Thanks.

Instructions for applying patch
===============================
(1) Obtain ftp://ftp.isi.edu/rsvp/release/rsvpd.rel4.2a4-1.tar.gz

(2) Obtain rsvp.patch.txt

(3) Extract rsvpd.rel4.2a4-1.tar.gz.  All the files will be
    located in the rel4.2a4 directory.

(4) Put the rsvp.patch.txt file in the same directory as rel4.2a4.
    On my system, I have a directory with two entries:

    rel4.2a4/  rsvp.patch.txt

(4) Apply the patch with:
         patch -p0 < rsvp.patch.txt

Thanks.
-- 
Craig Rodrigues        Distributed Systems and Logistics, Office 6/304
[email-masked]       BBN Technologies
(617) 873-4725         Cambridge, MA