Subject: ADV: How good are your IT skills?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:22:38 +0530 (IST)

The Skillometer Skills Challenge:
Take a Free IT Skills Test!   Win $100!

Get the recognition you deserve.  As an accomplished IT professional, we
invite you to take the Skillometer Skills Challenge. Skillometer
provides web-based skills testing for current and leading-edge
Information Technologies.  Our tests measure the proficiency of the IT
professional in a respective technology.  If you're good enough, we'll
feature you on our website.  Choose your free Beta test, beat the high
score, and we'll put your name and picture on our homepage.

Win $100!  Go to  <http://www.skillometer.com/indexbeta.asp>
www.skillometer.com/indexbeta.asp.  Fill out the form, choose the
technologies in which you want to be tested, and you'll immediately
receive an email with a hyperlink to your test(s).  If you take a test
and qualify as a Top Scorer, you will be automatically entered into our
$100 drawing for that test. The drawing for each test will be held after
the test is released from Beta.

Think you're good?  Show everyone.  Take the Skillometer Skills
Challenge!

  _____

We respect your time. If you would like to be removed from our mailing
list, click on mailto:[email-masked]?subject=REMOVE
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=REMOVE>  and add the email
address(es) to remove in your subject line.

This message is designed to comply with all U.S. state laws and pending
federal legislation regarding electronic mail marketing. You can avoid
seeing compliant messages by setting your mail reader to filter messages
with "ADV:" at the beginning of the Subject line. Submit questions or
comments regarding these matters by clicking on
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=COMPLIANCE
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=COMPLIANCE> .

Skillometer, LLC
Manor Oak One, Suite 170
1910 Cochran Road
Pittsburgh, PA  15220

(010921)