Subject: D24 - Learn the Latest Software Programs - Quick and Easy!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:23:50 -0800

"
Master Your Computer "

Increase
your Computer Skills by 800% or more?

Learn on your own time and at your own pace?

Want computer training that is convenient,

engaging and easy to learn?

Whether you're a beginner, intermediate or advanced user, our
exclusive,

patented CD training technology will dramatically increase your computer
skills.

These Award Winning courses on CD-ROM were developed

by experts for use by the government and major corporations to quickly
and

efficiently train their personnel on the latest computer software programs…

And now, they're available to the public for the first time!

Over
230 Computer Training Courses to choose from!

- SAVE
20% to 40% thru October 31st -

Click Here for
more information and to view courses.

We strongly oppose the
use of SPAM email and do not want to send our mailings to anyone who does not
wish to receive them. As a result, we have retained the services of an
independent 3rd party to administer our list management and remove list (www.
removeyou.com). This is not SPAM. If you do not wish to receive further
mailings, please click below and enter your email at the bottom of the page.
You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us
again. http://www.removeyou.com
The 21st Century Solution.

I.D. # 0214310

Each year in the U.S.
alone, the "postal" bulk mail industry consumes over 450 million trees just to
make the paper used in sending their advertisements and promotions. Using
email instead can significantly reduce this consumption, while at the same
time decreasing the billions of tons of paper waste filling our landfills.

Save the trees, save the planet, use
email!