Subject: RE: Test

From: "raghavan chakravarthy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 22:35:53 -0800

Thanks a lot Greg.
Here is wishing you and the group a very happy new year.

Coming to the point,I am sorry if I am asking an already addressed
question. I am doing a project on RSVP as a part of my MS. I want to have
the RSVP stack loaded to my Linux machine. The stacks I came across so for
have some or the other problems such as some header file not being there or
the like. Kindly direct me to a proper location/URL where from I can have
the full stack downloaded. Please also let me know how do I subscribe to
this mail alias, if there are no restrictions.

Your help is highly appreciated.

-Raghavan

---

From: "Gregg C Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 03:12:06 -0500

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Here you ask a good question. I don't know. Most of the recent
distributions, contain it, as part of the kernel source. What I'd
recommend doing is to search the site, and you should find something
that works. And then follow the next line of advice, which is: What
happens is that you need to build it as a module. Look for the grouping
labeled "rsvp" and work out from there. Also you would need to post the
one that you are using, plus its kernel version. And don't forget, that
the folks here are always eager to answer most questions. Also ask about
the list labeled rsvp-test, as for its purpose, I can not tell you, just
that it does serve one. 
-------------------
Gregg C Levine [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------
"The Force will be with you...Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi )
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda )

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> raghavan chakravarthy
> Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2002 1:36 AM
> To: Gregg C Levine; 'Raghavan Chakravarthy'
> Cc: Rsvp; [email-masked]
> Subject: RE: Test
> 
> Thanks a lot Greg.