Subject: Sexual Problems, Depression, Weight Loss and More! QTCR

From: "Webmaster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 14:22:23 -2000

Hello and Blessings to you!

We have created a very unique collection of Herbs to help people with many everyday problems and enhance life!

Depression: Our own version of Prozac will help you get out of the depression and back into your normal way of life. 
Helps you deal with everyday problems without sexual side effects.

Herbal Smokes: Two types of smokes which are completely legal. A Natural High from our Keff product and a sedate
feeling from our capillaris product.

Sex Problems: For both men and women, increase sensitivity, desire, orgams and forplay. In a drop form for easy access.

Weight-Loss and Energy: Increase energy and lose the weight while feeling Great! None of those harsh chemicals and dangerous
ingredients.

Aches and Pains: Our Dragon Wing Spray willhelp get rid of all those aches and pains after working out or a long day. Incredible.

Other products available and new products being released within the next couple weeks.
If you would like to see our web site with all products, descriptions, ingredients, testimonials and pricing,
Just send an email message to: [email-masked] with the word: INTERESTED in the Subject.

You can also order by calling our order center at 617\825\4555
Monday-Friday 12PM-8PM Eastern Time.

If you with to stop receiving updates, just send email to: [email-masked] with the word: UNSUBSCRIBE
in the Subject.