Subject: Reserve Error : RFC 2205

From: Khuzema Pithewan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:48:30 +0530

Hi,

consider  this topology..

		(1)------(2)------(3)
		----> Path Message
		<---- Resv Message
		-----> ResvErr Message

If Node (2) receives ResvErr, then what should be the IP Address and LIH in
the RSVP-HOP object of the Message..

Regards,
Khuzema.

---

From: Kiran Kumar A <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:42:23 +0530

Hi khuzema,
            I think RecvErr is b'coz of processing of Resv msg.
If (1) is generating ResvErr msg means that Resv msg received
by (1) has some errors. So in RSVP_HOP the IP destination address
should be the IP addr of (1) and LIH should be the incoming
interface of (1) on which it received Resv msg.

Pl correct me if I'm wrong...........

--
ThanX N Regards,
Kiran