Subject: New Pill Adds 1 to 3 inchs to penis-Guarenteed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 20:11:27 -0500

INCREASE
YOUR PENIS SIZE BY 1" ...2" ...3" ...

OR MORE IN JUST A FEW SHORT WEEKS!

Former Viagra pharmacist has now created a
revolutionary herbal pill that is guaranteed to increase your penis size by
1" ...2" ...3" ... or more in just a few short weeks!

This amazing new product works by simply taking 2
pills every day... it will make your penis grow in both length and thickness
by a whopping 26%, guaranteed!

CLICK HERE
FOR DETAILS

Simply try these Amazing pills for 30-days and if after
30-days you do not experience a minimum of 1" gain in length, simply send
the empty bottle back to us and we'll refund you 100% of the cost including
shipping. With this guarantee, our product must work for you... or we'll
lose money on every sale!
This
amazing new product works by simply

taking  2 pills every day

CLICK HERE
FOR DETAILS

OUR UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE:

Simply try it for 30-days and if after 30-days you do not experience a
minimum of 1" gain in length, simply send the empty bottle back to us and
we'll refund you 100% of the cost including shipping. With our  guarantee,
our product must work for you... or we'll lose money on every sale!

LIMITED
TIME OFFER

ORDER TODAY!

ORDER
DIRECT

626-440-1747 M to F 8:00am to 6:00pm
Pacific Standard Time

CLICK
HERE TO ORDER ONLINE

RESULTS MAY VARY.

NOTE: Go to
here to be removed.