Subject: RE: Test

From: Bob Braden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 10:46:45 -0800 (PST)

This list is primarily concerned with RSVP protocol issues, as
it was the official list of the RSVP WG.  Your questions about
RSVP implementation should be taken to [email-masked].

See also www.isi.edu/rsvp.

Bob Braden

---

From: Dipak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 17:52:12 -0500

Hi all,
    Please bear with me, if I am raising an old or trivial question
about the working of RSVP daemon?
    After looking into RSVP daemon initialization, it looks like the
RSVP -daemon finds out all the interfaces (say, eth0 and eth0:1), which
are UP and there associated IP addresses. So, any PATH or RESV messages
coming for those IP addresses will be reaching the daemon.
    So, my question is, if I bring up another interface (say, eth1) also
with a new IP address, how can I make already started daemon to know
about that new IP ineterface (of course, without restarting the daemon)?

Thanks a lot,
Dipak