Subject: 0odjfprt_InteractFlashAdultAnimation_otkhyuws

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:10:58 +0800

lbmn874utybf

SexCalendar
Highest quality of InteractFlashAdultAnimation and
InteractShockwave3DAdultAnimation

http://sexcalendar.digitalidol.com
http://sexclub.digitalidol.com

This Website contains explicit sexual material 
which may be offensive to some viewers. 
You must be 18 years or older to enter this Website.
18+

injoy
**********************************************************************************
This email was sent to you because your email is part of a targeted opt-in list.
We apologize if you are not interested in being on our SexCalendar e-mail list. 
The Internet is the fastest method of distributing this type of timely information 
all over the world.
The Email will be just mailed once.
You will never receive again.
**********************************************************************************

thpodAfhdyhj