Subject: Re:Qualified & Guaranteed Leads

From: "Information Management & Marketing, LLC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 03:47:14 -0500

GUARANTEED LEADS

Get a FREE SCRIPT and FREE BUSINESS LISTS!

When it comes to marketing your product, every prospect you contact
counts! IMM has developed the specialized techniques to optimize EVERY
CALL…EVERY OPPORTUNITY…EVERY TIME

We’ll GUARANTEE you in writing that we’ll provide you with
QUALIFIED LEADS!

We know you’re busy, so we’ll get right to the
point…

You want increased sales, higher conversion, upsells to other products,
better retention, and a lot more. And you need breakthrough strategies and
innovative positionings to make these things happen. Well, that’s what
we’re all
about!

We’ve developed the winning techniques…

That can turn non-performing or mediocre marketing campaigns results
into
WINNERS! From Outbound, to Customer Service, Appointment Setting and more,
we’ve
proven time and again that our campaigns exceed expectations… while our
telemarketing strategies and solutions enter a whole new realm of
marketing.

Check out our site, give us a call, or e-mail
today…

Visit us at www.imm-marketing.com, CONTACT
US by e-mail, or give us a call at 517.664.2631. We’ll share our
thoughts
and strategies on how we will help you reach your goals and your
numbers!