Subject: Re: Reserve Error : RFC 2205

From: "Hong Liao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:48:38 -0500

Hi,

The IP Address should the node's IP address which causes this ResvErr msg.
Here is the (3) IP address.
For the LIH, it can be got from the Path msg RSVP-HOP object sent from (2)
to (3).

Julia

                    Khuzema                                                                                   
                    Pithewan              To:     [email-masked], [email-masked]                                   
                    <KhuzemaP@netb        cc:     (bcc: Hong Liao/Telcordia)                                  
                    rahma.com>            Subject:     Reserve Error : RFC 2205                               
                                                                                                              
                    01/31/02 07:18                                                                            
                    AM                                                                                        

Hi,

consider  this topology..

          (1)------(2)------(3)
          ----> Path Message
          <---- Resv Message
          -----> ResvErr Message

If Node (2) receives ResvErr, then what should be the IP Address and LIH in
the RSVP-HOP object of the Message..

Regards,
Khuzema.