Subject: Online Job. Make an extra 500-1000$ per month !!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 03:19:32 +0500 (AMST)

Hello

Did You ever look for an online job
?

I have found a greate one, and want to share with you.All you need to
do is to sit behind your PC and once a day spend about 30 minutes online.
That will make you an extra 500-1000$ per month !

Just Click
Here and learn what you need to do within that 30 minutes. There is
no special knowlage needed !! No money spend for this !! Free registration
!! Anyone can do this !!

Good Luck !!

*** You have recieved this mail because
You or someone has requested to recieve Job Offers from us. If You did
not whish to recieve any more letters from us, please reply to this mail
with word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in subject.

Sent by PersMail 3.1 (freeware)

ЗАО "АСУ-Импульс": Бизнес-справочники и базы данных

"Электронная библиотека художественной литературы"