Subject: CHINA PRODUCTS AND PROJECTS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:23:28 -0700 (PDT)

THE GATOSON (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
E-mail :  [email-masked]

Ref.: MAIL1          30th June 2002

The Managing Director

Dear Sir,

Our group of companies which mainly covers international trade (projects) 
and has more than 20 years history. 

If you are interested to import the products made in China products or projects, 
kindly contact our EXPORT DEPT. We will let you our offers and details 
information after received your e-mail.

If you have some products or projects which suitable for China markets, 
kindly contact our IMPORT DEPT. and let us your details for them.

If this e-mail not suitable for you, kindly delete this e-mail immed. 
or you can inform us your e-mail address under the subject "MOVING", 
we will delete your e-mail address from our mail list immed.

Waiting for your early reply.

Best Regards
THE GATOSON (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
International Dept.
Alex Cheng
General Manager