Subject: A CRY FOR HELP

From: "maryam abacha"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 05:08:23 -0800

ATTN:THE PRESIDENT/C.E.O

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mrs Mariam Abacha,widow of the late General Sani Abacha former 
Nigerian Military head of state who died as a result of cardiac 
arrest.Chief Obasi Ngwuta who happens to be my managing director 
introduced your company to me.I am interested in establishing a long 
lasting business relationship with your company.

I have the sum of fifty million U.S dollars($50m) which was secretly 
defaced and sealed in four big metal boxes for security reasons.I 
personally therefore appeal to you for your urgent assistance to move 
this money into your account where I believe it will be safe since I 
cannot leave the country due to restriction of movement imposed on me 
and members of my family by the Nigerian government. That is why I am 
contacting you via the e-mail,my phone lines have been bugged and 
this explains why I am using Chief Obasi Ngwuta as my front.
 
 However,arrangements have been put in place to move this money to  
any of the Affiliates(Clearing and Payment Center) of the security 
company in either Holland,Spain and South Africa and London through a 
Diplomatic security company.As soon as you indicate your interest,my 
lawyer shall arrange for a face to face meeting outside Nigeria with 
you.
 
Conclusively,I have decided to offer you 25%of the total sum for your 
assistance,while 5% will be for whatever expenses that will be 
incurred while 70% is to be used in buying shares and franchise from 
your company if you agree, and maybe buying houses in your country 
subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian Government.

Please contact me immediately through my confidential e-mail 
address:[email-masked]
Treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

Yours Sincerely

Hajia Mariam Abacha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Your Private, Free Voicemail, Email and Fax at http://www.Qrio.com