Subject: JUST YOU AND ME

From: "musa bello" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:26:03 -0700

MUSA BELLO
55 COWRIE STREET
LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Sir,

We have an immediate business proposal that involves
US$27,300,000 which we will like to invest under your custody.
Please, do not hesitate to send me an email, so as to discuss with you the
details of the transaction/the terms and condition of sharing regarding
the business.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated and will swiftly bring us
to the commencement of the transaction. We hope to conclude this
transaction within 10-12 working days.

Do not forget to contact me on the receipt of this mail. And please you
have to maintain absolute confidentiality as regards this pending
transaction. I urgently await your response.

Best Regards,

MUSA BELLO