Subject: Incorp in HK & China

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 06:47:49 -0700 (PDT)

Incorporation,Accounting,Taxation & Secretarial Services in Hong Kong
Tel : 852-8202 2181  Fax : 852-2710 8436  
E-mail: [email-masked]

Services for Overseas Companies
We are registered as an professional accounting and taxation 
firm in Hong Kong over many years. We provide several services
as follows to all overseas clients (such as Taiwan, U.S.A. & 
other countries) who come to Hong Kong for business purposes, 
the services are as follows:

1. Incorporation of company
Express formation of local company in Hong Kong & Overseas 
around one week to complete with attractive price.

2. Providing of Registered office in Hong Kong
Providing HK registered office with mail address at HK$300 
per month only, it saves much money to rent an individual office 
in HK for high rent payment.

3. Providing of Re-transportation Service & Others in Hong Kong
Handling all services such as re-transportation and customs 
declaration at a fixed monthly fee  without payment of high 
salary and allowances.

4. Providing of Accounting, Taxation & Secretarial Services in 
Hong Kong & China
Handling all accounting, taxation & company secretarial services
for all companies.

5. Application for Hong Kong Work Permit
Applying work permit and employment visa for Int'l nationalities
especially professional for Taiwanese Applicant. We provide 
company set up services & operation for any one who need to have
office in HK.
Interested parties, please call Ms Irene Li for details
(Tel) 852-8202 2181; (Fax) 852-27108436; E-mail: [email-masked]

  ***Sorry to distbure you as this mail will send once only***

�� �� �� �U, �| �p, �| ��, �M �� �� �A �� 
Tel : 852-8202 2181  Fax : 852-2710 8436  
E-mail: [email-masked]

���ѹ�~�ꤽ�q�A��
�����q�b��D�O�@�����U�h�~���M�~�|�p�|�Ȧ�A���Ѧh�تA�Ȧp�U
��U�U��U�~���~�ꤽ�q�}�p�x�W�A����Ψ䥦��a���~�Ӵ�B�@�C�����A�Ȧp�U�G

1)   ���U���ߤ��q
�����q�i�N�U��U�~���Ӥ�b���z���U���ߤ��q�Φb����U����
�䥦���~���q�C�O�ίS�G�C��1�P���K�i�⦳�����򧹥��짴�C��K�ֱ��C

2) ���ѭ���g�r�Ӧa�}
�����q�i���ѭ���g�r�Ӧa�}�ѦU�a�Ӥ�n�O���U���q�Φ����H��C
�����u������}��O���~$300�ӥ����W�߯��U�b��g�r�ӡA
�i�`�٩��Q��������X�C

3) ������B�����A��
�����q�i�N��U���A�Ȧp��B�γ���������C���리���N�z�O�Φӥ���
�b��W�߸u�Э��u�A�i�٫o���Q���~����X�C

4) ���ѷ|�p���|�ί��ѪA�� 
�����q�i�N�U�Ӥ��z�C�~���|����]�A�J�b�B���|�Φ������ѪA�ȵ��C

5) �ӽЭ���u�@��
�M�����P���y�H�h�ӽШӴ�u�@��, �q��M�~�N�U�x�ӫȤ�ӽ�,  
�����q��i�N�Ȧb��]�ߤ��q�ô��Ѧ����B�@�A�ȡC 
���N�Шӹq����p�j�d�߸Ա��C 
(Tel) 852-8202 2181; (Fax) 852-2710 8436; E-mail:[email-masked]
   ***********���q�l�u�|�o��1��, ���K���B�q�Э��*************