Subject: Free Resume Viewing, Benefits Job Seekers - Data Storage Job Board

From: "jobstor.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:17:18 -0400

Friday June 14th, jobstor.com will be granting 1-day of free access 
to view all activated resumes to (registered) data storage 
Employers/Recruiters

Attention Job Seekers:

There are currently 100+ data storage employers registered to take 
advantage of this program. 

* Single-click resume submission with a customizable cover letter
* Enhance your posting to make an impression and get noticed
* Option to post your resume confidentially

Sign up today at www.jobstor.com to take advantage of this unique 
opportunity

Attention Employers/Recruiters:

If you are already registered and have active postings on jobstor.com - 
access will be granted to you automatically on June 14th. 

Haven't registered yet?? 
Please complete the form and let the jobstor.com team take care of the 
rest. 

Additionally, posting jobs on jobstor.com is free through the 4th of 
July.

Membership Services
T. 646-274-1414 

*******************************************************************
Industry Partner - isitSTORAGE.com is a FREE Resource Center designed to 
help buyers of information technology products. The library answers 
hardware, software, and application questions about Mass Storage and 
Networking Technologies. The company has achieved an unparalleled 
reputation for the development, organization, and presentation of 
information necessary for IT users. Visit us today! 
http://www.isit.com/welcome.cfm?L=107 
********************************************************************

To continue receiving news on employment within the data storage 
industry, complete the form found at: 
https://www.emailfactory.com/forms/1461emf4194.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
This email powered by EmailFactory
The Web-Based Precision Opt-In Email Marketing Solution.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To UNSUBSCRIBE from this mailing list, go to:

http://bye.emf3.com/handler.cfm?idAddress=L4492905537.40067
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------