Subject: Tri-Mark: We are a Virtual, Reliable & Competitive Cable & Connector Mfg in China Since 1987.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:43:17 -0700 (PDT)

Tri-Mark – A Symbol of
Confidence and Satisfaction

(Full range of cables and connectors specialist)

Attn: President or Person in-charge of Purchasing/ Source / Procurement Dept.

To whom it may concern

This
is James Cheng greeting from Tri-Mark Ent Co. HK. We are a virtual,
professional, leading, competitive and reliable cable manufacturer in China
since 1987. We make and supply almost all types of cables, harnesses and
assemblies, as well as branded or equivalent wiring connectors with very competitive
factory price and good product quality in market for long time.

We are different from other cable
assembling factories since we really draw cable by ourselves thus we could
provide very competitive factory price in the market (we use high quality raw
copper from Taiwan, not from China). Besides, we also make PVC for cable use.

Apart from
general traders and manufacturers, our customers also contain some cable
assembling factories in Thailand, Malaysia, Korea, India, China and USA they
regularly buy parts or cable from us thus you see we should have ability to
provide your company a total satisfaction.

We are eager to
establish a long term and good business relationship with any aggressive and
potential company who really wants a true cable maker and as a partner for
on-going business.

We
will appreciate it very much if you are interesting about our company and
freely to send us your cable or connector inquiry so that we will respond to
you together with our competitive factory price without delay.

Yours
truly

James
Cheng

Tri-Mark
Enterprise Company (HK Head Quarter)

Tel:
(852): 27950382 (8 lines) / Fax: (852): 27956300, 27952659, 21486302

E-mail:
[email-masked].

Web: http://www.asiansources.com/trimark.co
; http://www.hkenterprise.com/trimark

Address:
Rm. 14-15, 6/F., Block. A, Hoplite Ind. Centre, 3-5 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.

P.s.
Hereunder is our Brief Company Profile for reference.

Tri-Mark Ent Co.

(Brief Company Profile)

Since 1987, Tri-Mark Enterprise Company was established
under More Lake Ind. Ltd. to undertake the Mission of Manufacturing and
Providing Low Price, Good Quality and Diversified Cables and Connectors for all
kinds of electronic products.

We are an
In-depth Knowledge, Professional, Reliable, Competitive and Leading China Cable
Manufacturer with well-equipped production lines (Hui Yi Electronic Factory) in
Shenzhen, China for more than ten years. Over thousand of skillful workers
under effective management and follow ISO 9001 (version 2000) steps are our
momentums.

We manufacture
almost all kinds of Cables/ Cable Assemblies / Cable Harness such as AC Power
Supply Cords (with UL / CSA / VDE / UK / China CCEE Approval), Computer /
Printer Cables, Data / Modem / Monitor /USB Cables; Audio and Video Cables, DC
Cables, Game Cables, Security (CCTV) Cables, Telephone Cables, Coaxial Cable,
Common or other Tailor-made Cables for OEM and Electronic Toys Products etc. as
well as Original Brands or Equivalent Wiring and PCB Connectors (Housings &
Wafers), Modular / Mini-Din / RCA / Stereo Phone Plugs and Jacks, D-Sub
Connectors etc. for most Computers, A/V, E&E, OEM and other Electronic
Products.

Apart from
general renowned and listed customers, our customers also include some cable
assembling factories in Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, China and USA they regularly
buy cables and parts from us.

Tri-Mark’s Core
Competitive Advantages are Strict Cost and Quality Control plus Superior
Manufacturing Experience and Shipment on Schedule whereas Professional,
Co-operation, Long-term Relationship, + Very competitive factory price, Good
product quality and VIP service are our PROMISES for our customers.

Apart from common
products by mass production, we also specialize in providing tailor-made cables
and molds to meet various customers’ requirement.

The slogan of us
- Tri-Mark links cables and connectors to the electronic world – motivating us
day by day towards a market leader among worldwide cable and connector
manufacturers.

We welcome all
kinds of inquiries and accept challenge / comment on our price and products.
Besides, our samples are free of charge for approval under general purchase
decision.

Tri-Mark is sure
your best choice and long-term support for any cable or connector products.
Please feel free to contact us and send us your detailed inquiries or drawings.

Tri-Mark
Enterprise Company (HK Head Quarter)

Tel: (852):
27950382 (8 lines) / Fax: (852): 27956300, 27952659, 21486302

E-mail: [email-masked].

Web: http://www.asiansources.com/trimark.co
; http://www.hkenterprise.com/trimark

Address: Rm.
14-15, 6/F., Block. A, Hoplite Ind. Centre, 3-5 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.

China Factory

Hui Yi Electronic
Factory

Block A29-30, Fu
Cheng Ao Industrial Estate,

Ping Wu Town,

Shenzhen,

China

Tel: 86-755-4696553, 4696552, Fax:
86-755-4696611