Subject: [광고]캐쉬타운과 함께할 가족을 모십니다.

From: cashtown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 10:39:58 +0900

귀하의 승락없이 홍보성 전장편을 보내게 된 점 정중히 사과드립니다.

정보통신망이용촉진법 규정을 준수하여 광고성메일임을 표시하였으며,

수신거부 장치를 마련하고 있습니다.

귀하의 전자우편 주소는 인터넷상의 공개된 장소에서 습득하였으며,

저희는 귀하의 전자우편주소 외의 어떠한 개인정보도 가지고 있지 않으므로 안심하시기 바랍니다.

수신을 원치 않으시면 메일수신거부를 클릭해 주십시요.

메일수신거부

We sincerely apologize for sending advertising e-mail to you without
your permission.

We have indicated that this is advertising mail in accordance

to the Law of information and Newwork Usage,
and we have installed a Spam Guard function.

We obtaind your e-mail address in an open place of public access on
the internet.

Please be assured that we do not have any of your personal information
other than your e-mail address. If you do not wish to receive it. Please
click the reject bulk mail function.

Remove E-mail