Subject: Cell Phone Radiation Device 0423-4

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 0102 17:32:36 -0400

smile
Do Mobile Phones Cause Cancer!

Studies have shown that electromagnetic waves that come from your cell 
phone may be correlated to Brain Cancer.  

On our website we offer a link to Nokias actual patent on a device that 
shields the human head from cell phone radiation.  Still people insist 
on rejecting claims of any health hazards from using mobile phones.

Scientists are now reporting that cell phones might emit a dangerous 
radiation.  Don't be the phone comapnys guniea pig!  Protect Yourself Today!

The are press releases on our site that will SHOCK every cell phone 
user!!!!

We sell a product that helps reduce harmful electromagnetic radiation 
from your head.  It is brand new, patented, easy to install, easy to 
use,fits every phone made, and very affordable.    The Safe Guard is only $9.95
Plus we are offering a 1 week internet Special.
Buy 3 get 1 FREE!!!

Visit us online at
http:www.como-vender.com/shields

We are currently having a Special.
Buy 3 get 1 FREE
http://www.como-vender.com/shields

smile
This is a one time mailing.  To be removed from any future mailings 
please send an email with the subject "remove" to [email-masked]
4472BBsg8-472xHmY8251VTgI9-636Ygye7271QbMj5-850kiUw22l50