Subject: Download FREE DigitalWebBook Publishing Software

From: "Free" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 04:36:28 -0400

Publish Like a Professional with Digital Publishing Tools

Easily Create Professional:

eBooks

eBrochures

eCatalogs

Resumes

Newsletters

Presentations

Magazines

Photo Albums

Invitations

Much, much more

Save MONEY! - Save Trees

Save on Printing, Postage and Advertising Costs

DIGITAL PUBLISHING TOOLS

DOWNLOAD NEW FREE Version NOW!

*Limited Time Offer

Choose from these

Display Styles:

3D Page Turn

Slide Show

Sweep/Wipe

Embed hyperlinks and Link to anywhere Online,

such as your Website, Order Page or Contact Form.

Distribute via Floppy, CD-ROM, E-Mail or Online.

Take your Marketing to the Next Level!

For More Info, Samples or a FREE Download, click the appropriate link to the right!
Server demand is extremely high for this limited time Free Software offer.
Please try these links periodically if a site seems slow or unreachable.

WEBSITE 1

WEBSITE 2

WEBSITE 3

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please cick the Unsubscribe button

Copyright © 2002 - Affiliate ID #1269

*FREE Version is FULLY FUNCTIONAL with NO EXPIRATION and has a 4 page (2 page spread) limit.