Subject: Business Proposal (Urgent)

From: "Barrister Sanni Kaloma Alli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:58:04 -0800

November 18, 2002

From: Barrister Sanni Kaloma Ali (SAN)
email: [email-masked]

To: The Managing Director/CEO,

Sir,

You must not be surprised at the receipt of this message.  Indeed you must
realize that there is always the hidden hand of providence in the affairs
of men and that we are only pencils in the hands of the Almighty Creator
of the Universe.

The truth is this: After more than three years of incarceration at the
Kirikiri Maximum Security Prisons in Lagos Nigeria, the eldest son of the
late Nigerian Military Head of State (General Sani Abacha) was released by
the Federal Authorities on September 23, 2002. Mr. Mohammed Abacha was
being held because his late father was said to have embezzled more than
$3billion (Three Billion United States Dollars) when he was Nigeria's Head
of State.

Mr. Mohammed was released after reaching an agreement with the incumbent
Nigerian President to refund about Two Billion Dollars ($2billion) to the
Federal Government. 

The government has so far succeeded in recovering the sum of $3.2 billion
dollars from a Swiss Bank Account belonging to the Abachas. As at six
months ago, they recovered the sum of $565 million dollars, and on the
11th of November 2001, another $395 million dollars was recovered due to
the co-operation of the Swiss Banks.  These facts can be confirmed from
the Nigerian Embassy in your country or you can request for the March 2000
edition of the Newsweek magazine or CNN/BBC publications on Abacha.

I, Alhaji Kaloma Ali, was the Minister of Solid Minerals under the
government of the late General Sani Abacha, and also one of the main
Attorneys who defended Mohammed Abacha during the period of his travails
in the hands of the Federal Government.  As such, I am barred by the
Federal Authorities from traveling out of the Country.

I am consulting you on behalf of my client, Mr. Mohammed Abacha who has
mandated me to urgently look for a foreigner (partner) with large business
to help us immediately move and receive an approximate amount of about
$21.5 million dollars (Twenty One million, Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) into any account comfortable to you.  The account required
for this project can be either personal or corporate.  But it must be an
offshore account that you have total control over. Your area of
specialization will not be a hindrance to the successful execution of this
transaction.

This fund was moved under diplomatic cover and has since been deposited in
a private Security Company, which I cannot disclose to you now for obvious
security reasons.  It was tagged as official consignment belonging to a
foreign affiliate and placed in a crate, tagged antique; thereby making
the consignment safe, and the actual content undisclosed to the Security
Company.

All I want you to do is to receive the said amount in your name and invest
it on behalf of my client's family who shall be a partner (under
anonymity) in whatever business venture you feel is viable. All
documentation regarding this transaction is in my possession and a power
of attorney to transact this business shall be given to you by my client. 

In the light of the above, I am soliciting your assistance and partnership
to move this fund out of the Security Company, as you and I stand to
benefit immensely from this transaction.

After due consultation and approval from my client, we have both agreed
that 20 percent of the fund will be given to you for your assistance.  

Please contact me if you would be interested in assisting, after which I
would reveal further details of this whole operation to you.

Most sincerely

Barrister Sanni Kaloma Ali (SAN)

NB. You may wish to visit the websites below for further confirmation.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200203180074.html
http://www.time.com/time/europe/magazine/2000/27/swiss.html
http://www.transnationale.org/anglais/sources/tiersmonde/dirigeants__abacha.
htm