Subject: New Technology Forum Focus Stock USTT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 14:32:22 -080

No. 1 Franchise
Investment Opportunity

Join the nation’s
leading mobile media company.  Franchise opportunities are now
available, potentially earn over $500,000 in their first year, while helping
clients achieve their advertising goals. These clients include media
giants like ABC, CBS and Fox; major fast food giants like McDonald’s,
and mega corporations that include IBM, Smirnoff and Coca-Cola. You’ll
also benefit from working with top advertisers in your area.

Let’s share the
success. We’re looking for dedicated, motivated individuals to grow
with us. Realize your financial goals by helping us achieve ours. We
want to “light up” the nation’s top 100 markets, and we hope you’ll be
part of the excitement. It will put you a
step closer to being in the driver’s seat of your own business.

Financial
Assistance Available

Don't let this
opportunity pass you by,

Contact us Now,
No obligation

Fill the form below or call 1.800.823.0044:

To Unsubscribe

CLICK HERE

Name

Email

Street
Address

City

State

Zip

Home
Phone

Work
Phone