Subject: Look Younger and Lose Weight in 3 Weeks!!!! 8515ES-6

From: "sarah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 22:37:34 +0100

* Reduce the amount of sleep you need
* Cause wounds to heal faster
* Lose weight while your sleeping
* Become less winded when excersizing
* Put color back in grey hair
* Grow hair back where it had once fallen out
* Tighten skin
* Strengthen bones
* Body builders - use this to build your muscles quicker
..........The List truly goes on and on..........

As seen on NBC, CBS, CNN, and Oprah! The health discovery 
that actually reverses aging symptoms without dieting or exercise! 
This PROVEN FDA approved discovery has been reported on by the 
New England Journal of Medicine - don't just take our word for it.

In fact we'd like you to receive a FREE 30 day supply; look and feel 
younger, lose weight, reduce sleep, The list goes on, we 
encourage you to at least take a look at the information as to
what else it can do

http://dgvbnf110402.tripod.com.br

AOL Users click
<A HREF="http://dgvbnf110402.tripod.com.br"> HERE</A>
9042GyuS6-252noAP6235UIpn8-939GGrH0621ggXb6-345vUiE3l49