Subject: Welcome to the "Rsvp" mailing list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:37:44 -0800 (PST)

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list! This is the mailing
list remaining from the RSVP (Resource reSerVation Protocol) Working
Group of the IETF.  It remains in action for discussion of RSVP V1
protocol and implementation issues.

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  http://mailman.isi.edu/mailman/listinfo/rsvp

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

  http://mailman.isi.edu/mailman/options/rsvp/rsvp-archive%40lists.ietf.org

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  aspugu

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your mailman.isi.edu mailing list
passwords are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There
is also a button on your options page that will email your current
password to you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
Web page noted above.