Subject: Bullet proof bulk email friendly hosting & cheap mass email campaigns.

From: "wxhelp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:36:50 +0000

We are the marketing specialists www.host4bulk.com that provide cheap 
bullet proof bulk email friendly hosting for your website ($400 for 
one month of bullet proof hosting) and cheap bulk email campaigns ($200 
for 1 million emails sent)
As you may already know, many web hosting companies have Terms of Service 
(TOS) or Acceptable Use Policies (AUP) against the delivery of emails 
advertising or promoting your web site. If your web site host receives 
complaints or discovers that your web site has been advertised in email 
broadcasts, they may disconnect your account and shut down your web site. 
Our mission is to solve your problem and provide you with bulk email 
friendly hosting. You don't have to worry about your website being 
closed again. Adult and gambling sites welcomed. No set up fee.
 
You may advertise your website by using your own resources or using 3rd 
party's service. However we can do all the advertising for your business. 
You just sit, relax and see how your income grows constantly. We guarantee 
the lowest prices on the web for our web hosting and bulk email campaigns. 
We only ask $200 us dollars for 1 million emails sent with your ad. 
We don't use duplicate emails. Our email base is up to date and it is 
updated weekly. Our current email data base contains over 50.000.000 
emails sorted by various parameters to meet your specific needs. No 
competitors may offer this price. The lowest price you can find on 
the net is well over $500 for 1 million
 
Don't make the mistake of bulk emailing directly to your website without 
bulletproof web hosting. Your web host will close your account and shut 
your site down in no time! No matter how long you have been with them, 
how much you are paying them,  or how beautiful your site is. There are 
companies charging thousands for bulletproof web hosting and they can't 
keep you up and running  like we can. If you host with us, your site 
will NOT BE SHUT DOWN due to complaints! Bulk email campaign together 
with bullet proof hosting will bring your business to success. Just 
imagine how many people will learn about your business or product at a 
really low price. Bulk email is considered to be the most effective way 
to advertise on the net. It is hundreds times effective than banner, 
solo ad and other campaigns. Once people use our service they always 
come back for more. We can always provide websites that use bulk email 
campaigns with our new reliable way to accept credit cards on the net 
without the need to open merchant account. You can start accepting credit 
card payments in second. It is totally free.
 
Visit our website at http://www.host4bulk.com for more information and 
to order your bulk email hosting or/and email campaign.