Subject: [Rsvp] HI

From: "RAJAT KHANNA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:04:52 +0530

hi,
I am a graduate student at university of texas and i have a questioon 
regarding mpls implementation thru opnet.
I want to have two static paths for a egress router froman ingress router 
.Now i want to make ingress router  able to distribute traffic in the 2 
paths ..for example for the first second it can send 40% in 1 and 605 in 2nd 
and after sometime it can change the %
is this possible,if yes how?
i will be thankful to you
i appreciate ur co-operatin
rajat

_________________________________________________________________
Vrroooom…… Fasten your seatbelts. 
http://server1.msn.co.in/msnSpecials/formula2003/index.asp Get set for F1 
2003

_______________________________________________
Rsvp mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.isi.edu/mailman/listinfo/rsvp