Subject: [Rsvp] RE: RSVP-TE and CR-LDP

From: "Peter Ashwood-Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:43:33 -0400

Yes you can, its not hard at all. You can either partition the label spaces
and bandwidth between the two, say 50/50, or you can give them a common
label space and bandwidth pool and make it first come first serve. 

Yes, there are products that do this.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: sumit singh [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 1:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RSVP-TE and CR-LDP

Hi All,

Can a single router run both RSVP-TE and CR-LDP parallely (i.e., 
together at the same time)?
If yes I wonder if someone could highlight the major issues that 
need to be taken care of.

Is there any such product already existing in the market?

Regards,
Sumit

_______________________________________________________________________
Odomos - the only  mosquito protection outside 4 walls -
Click here to know more!
http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&w
n