Subject: Improve Memory

From: "eddie smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:36:13 +0900

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to increase
your quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with
aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 4, 2004 1:57PM

To: caridad; [email-masked]; vasiliki; cinthia; donn

Subject: i am busy, no thank
you, go above and use link and address is on site

As they advanced they waved their arms wildly in the air and cried in
joyful tones: A boat! a boat! Rob stared at them wonderingly, and had much
ado to prevent the poor fellows from hugging him outright, so great was
their joy at his appearance
One of them rolled upon the ground, laughing and crying by turns, while the
other danced and cut capers until he became so exhausted that he sank down
breathless beside his comrade

How came you here? then inquired the boy, in pitying tonesWe're
shipwrecked American sailors from the bark 'Cynthia Jane,' which went down
near here over a month ago, answered the smallest and thinnest of the two
We escaped by clinging to a bit of wreckage and floated to this island,
where we have nearly starved to death