Subject: I was always embarrassed, but not now

From: "karlene griffin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:36:57 -0300

This website will explain the benefits of LONGZ, help answer some of your
questions, and give you the chance to order and get FREE bottles at no extra
charge.

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention
(and answers to my extra questions), your support team is exceptional and
made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!
-Charles, Ontario

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://www.bestbigproduct.com/lg/

no, then link above

I don't understand, said Rob, with hesitation. I will explain to you its
use, returned the Demon, although the electrical forces which operate it and
the vibratory currents which are the true records must remain unknown to you
until your brain has mastered the higher knowledge of electricity
At present the practical side of this invention will be more interesting to
you than a review of its scientific construction