Subject: Instantly Eye-catching to women

From: "buffy little" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 14:35:38 -0600

Our
perfume has real human sexual attractant in it.

Direct
from the laboratory to you!

Pick up the Opposite gender like a magnet Press
Here

"After I saw that story on Dateline NBC about
your
perfume I ordered some and I am "extremely" satisfied. Women are now
coming
up and talking to ME! I don't even have to use pick-up lines anymore.

Thank you."

- Robert Y. in Tuscon, AZ.

"To Whom It
May Concern: Thank you for your prompt service and remarkable
product. My
Wife and I haven't been so 'frisky' in years. It's just like our
honeymoon
again. Please find my payment enclosed for another bottle of your
perfume.
Thanks again."

- Leslie A. in Macon, GA.

press to stop receiving or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Oranje
stad,
A ruba

A young girl was fastening some article to the wrist of a burly,
villainous-looking TurkThe boy saw a glitter that reminded him of the
traveling machine, but immediately afterward the man and the girl bent their
heads over the fellow's wrist in such a way that Rob could see nothing more
While the couple were apparently examining the strange device, Rob started
to his feet and walked toward them