Subject: Growth hormone reverses the effects of aging

From: "krishna wilson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:38:14 +1100

we are now open.

Recapture your youth and Feel the Energy

For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

press here to read
about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----

From: Aruba PO1200 Oranjestad [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 0, 2004 5:05AM

To: twanna; [email-masked]; mirta; loise; jenniffer

Subject: I tried their incredible new product

cancel it for me the post office address is listed in link

Fatality was not significantly different Failures were significantly more
common with combination therapy Among all trials we found no evidence for
any potential prevention of infection by resistant isolates with combination
therapy

It can be debated which design appropriately examines the clinical
interpretation of synergism studies comparing same or different lactams
Synergism has been defined as a 2 log10 or greater reduction in bacterial
count with the combination versus that with each of the agents alone 86 In
studies comparing the same lactam this is directly tested but the effect of
increasing the antibiotic spectrum cannot be separated from a synergistic
effect

Where's President Loubet? he asked