Subject: Hello Dear,

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:58:49 +0000

Beloved Good Friend

 It has been my believe that GOD can bring people together no matter their
culture and background but with GOD we are one, and i know i will never
regret in knowing you.I want to encourage to be with the Lord always for
he has been good to me and my anly son here in abidjan, and it will be good
if you encourage others too.
My name is Mrs Rebecca Berney, A complete citizen of Zimbabwe,widow to the
late Mr Leonard Berney,Australian Farmer based in Zimbabwe.My Husband is
now dead as a result of his incarceration by the Zimbabwean Government under
President Robert Mugabe who ordered the white farmers in Zimbabwe to vacate
their Farm Land and go back to their country.Due to Late Husband large investment
in the Farm Land refused to quit Zimbabwe for his country.
Based on this reason he was arrested and imprisoned and as aresult of his
protracted sickness (Diabetics) he diedin in Manfe prison on 19 sept 2002.
And I was lifte with my only son (Maxwell Berney),All my all efforts to
secure most of my late Husban investment were frustrated by the President
Mugabes Government.Towards this end I discovered an original certificate
of deposit of sum of USD9,000,000.00 (Nine million U.S.Dollars) deposited
by my late Husband in custody of a bank in abidjan Ivory Coast (West Africa).
The money belonged to the White Farmers Association (W. F. A) which my late
Husband was the Founder/President.We are able to trace the bank in abidjan
Ivory Coast (West Africa) where the money is presently deposited,The money
was declared as Meant for his foreign partners as to avoid raising any eye
brow from the authority here. All documented proofs in respect of this deposited
money are in my pocession.Also note that this transaction is 100% risk free,
Please confirm your interest on this Mater and contact me on my email address:
We are presently in abidjan Ivory Coast (West Africa).
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thanks and Remain blessed
Mrs Rebecca Berney

________________________________________
Crea la tshirt con il tuo nick! http://www.mediasetshop.it/JumpyChat/