Subject: We carry Yacht Master watches

From: "sumiko price" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 00:22:39 +0900

highest quality replicas guaranteed

Get a first-class Rolex watch

We only sell top-notch watches and handbags. There's no battery in these
replicas just like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move.
The second hand moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches
sell in stores for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

Our Rolex are:
- Replicated to the smallest detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ serial number on watch back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

http://g.vJxM.dotwatches.com

We also carry all top quality Louis Vuitton handbags! The perfect gift for
your sister or yourself.

Hope to see you soon

http://lk.QEI7.dotwatches.com/subscribe.php
Detailed information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

Here I am, on a cannibal island, hundreds of miles from civilization, with
no way to get back, he reflected. The family will look for me every day, and
finally decide I've broken my neck
The Demon will call upon me when the week is up and won't find me at home;
so I'll miss the next three gifts