Subject: Medical Post: New

From: "jordan dunn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 17:22:24 -0800

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience the
next half of your life."

Learn how to increase your quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 8, 2004 1:00PM

To: krystin; [email-masked]; clora; cornelia; randolph

Subject: post office list in top link

I know, said Rob; but I couldn't help it
It was the only way I had to protect myself

Therefore my next gift shall be this Garment of ProtectionYou must wear it underneath your clothing
It has power to accumulate and exercise electrical repellent force