Subject: greatly improve your stamina

From: "hui boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:38:41 -1000

For the first time, we are offering the only male enhancement and
performance system to you at a special internet price.

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

You guys have made my dreams come true. I have been self-conscience for as
long as I can remember. I did not want to shower with other guys growing up,
because I was embarrassed. Not only has your system increased the size of my
manhood while erect, but it has helped my size while flaccid as well. I hang
bigger, and I feel more like the man I should have been all these years. The
change is tremendous, I wanted to send you this note to let you know what it
has done for me, and of course to order more LONGZ! Leroy, Brooklyn

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://vcbv.C.rareitemstore.com/lz/

no, then link above

After a time the moon came out, and Rob amused himself gazing at the
countless stars in the sky and wondering if the Demon was right when he said
the world was the most important of all the planets. But presently he grew
sleepy, and before he realized what was happening he had fallen into a sound
and peaceful slumber, while the indicator still pointed to the southeast and
he continued to move rapidly through the cool night air
5