Subject: Everyday soft - wholesale price

From: "Jennifer A. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 17:20:30 +0000

Access all the popular software you ever imagined for prices substantially lower than in stores!
We sell software 2-6 times cheaper than retail price.

A few examples:
$70 Windows XP Professional (Including: Service Pack 2)
$80 Microsoft Office 2003 Professional
$90 Adobe Photoshop 8.0/CS (Including: ImageReady CS)
$160 Macromedia Studio MX 2004 (Including: Dreamweaver MX + Flash MX + Fireworks MX)
$70 Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional

Special Offers:
$80 Windows XP Professional + Office XP Professional
$140 Adobe Photoshop CS + Adobe Illustrator CS + Adobe InDesign CS
$120 Adobe Photoshop 7 + Adobe Premiere 7 + Adobe Illustrator 10

All main products from Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel, etc.
And many other... Please visit us at:

http://www.quadrasoft.org

Best,
Jennifer Clark

_____________________________________________________ 
To change your mail details, go: http://www.quadrasoft.org/uns.htm
_____________________________________________________