Subject: Is This Company's shares ready to Go Higher

From: "Jamie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:24:14 -0100

MNEI - The best Small Cap Stock in 2005 just keep reading the profile and the news of this company 
and you will see for yourself

THIS STOCK IS UNDISCOVERED ST0CK GEM - Just starting to trade

Millennium National Events, Inc. - Symbol: MNEI

Millenniums current roster of event sponsors includes such names as: WM Wrigley, American Express, 
Office Depot, Verizon, Italian Rose, TWA, Power Sports, Pizza Hut, Coca-Cola, Samuel Adams, Clear 
Channel Communications, Viacom, Infinity Broadcasting, Budweiser, COX Broadcasting, NBC local 
affiliates, Brown Foreman (Jack Daniels), Southern Wine & Spirits, Viking Ovens and Bergwater 
Vineyards.

And just read the last News... Read the entire news below

NEWS>>>..Millennium National Events Hosts ATP International Tennis Championship

Yes you read it right - this is serious company with some serious business

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Symbol: MNEI
Current Price: $0.40
1-2 weeks speculative targer price: SKY IS THE LIMIT ON THIS STOCK $2-3 is really possibe 
(if you look at level2 you will see why)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Millennium National Events, Inc. (MNEI) is an event company that is currently transforming the 
world of special events and corporate sponsorship. The Company is a fully integrated event promoter 
which owns, partially or entirely, and/or operates a diversified network of events and event 
promoters in the states of Florida, New York, Indiana, Colorado, California and Washington DC. 

Through its diverse segments, Millennium's footprint is expanding in live entertainment, 
including sports and music. While Millennium National Events owns and is constantly acquiring 
existing events, our upcoming calendar includes events with IMG, Clear Channel, SFX, the ATP, 
NFL, PGA, LPGA, and NASCAR.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Symbol: MNEI
Current Price: $0.40
1-2 weeks speculative targer price: SKY IS THE LIMIT ON THIS STOCK $2-3 is really possibe 
(if you look at level2 you will see why)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NEWS--------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>
Millennium National Events Hosts ATP International Tennis Championship

DELRAY BEACH, Fla., Feb 04, 2005 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Millennium National Events 
(OTC Pink Sheets: MNEI) reports today that the results of the first rounds of its ATP International 
Tennis Championship, combined with a very upbeat weekend weather forecast, may lead to the highest 
attendance ever recorded at the annual South Florida tournament. 

Millennium International Tennis Championship traditionally attracts world-ranked professionals from 
around the globe, and although defending champion and Brazilian superstar Richard Mello was 
eliminated early from the competition, local favorite Vince Spadea has advanced to the quarterfinals, 
along with Kenneth Carlsen of Denmark and top-ranked Xavier Mallisse of Belgium, ensuring local and 
international interest both at the turnstile and with the global TV audience. 

The local forecast is calling for clear skies and temperatures in the 70's and tournament officials 
are predicting a record turn-out for family day on Saturday, sponsored by Publix, Florida's largest 
grocer, and for the Millennium Championship finals, scheduled for 1:00 pm on Sunday. 

---------------read this legal info----------------------------------------------------

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A 
of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements 
that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, 
projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical 
fact and may be "forward looking statements." Forward looking statements are based on expectations, 
estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and 
uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently 
anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words 
such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part of: 
"anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. 
All information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be 
understood as information provided and not investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises all 
readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative 
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this 
report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the 
interpretation of the witer of this newsletter about the news published by the company does not 
represent the company official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what the 
news release meant to say. Look  the news release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details 
in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of MNEI shares prior to the publication 
of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our 
intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after 
positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an 
inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are 
cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain 
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results 
to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking statements. 

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a solicitation or an invitation 
to get position in or sell any security mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered 
investment advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dealer. This newsletter was paid $52600 from 
third party to send this report.  All statements made are our express opinion only and should be 
treated as such. We may own, take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This 
report includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation 
Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", 
"move","undervalued" and "intend" or similar terms.