Subject: Give her something to smile about

From: "chia morrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:10:08 +0600

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press
here

And great novelists have written about the Martians and their wonderful
civilization, and-- And they all know as much about that little planet as
you do yourself, interrupted the Demon, impatiently

Oranjestad, Aruba, po
b 1200

These were motionless at first, but soon began to flicker more brightly
and to sway slowly from side to side and then up and down
What sort of
place is this? asked the boy, trying to see more clearly through the gloom
The trouble with you Earth people is that you delight in guessing about what
you can not know
Now I happen to know all about Mars, because I can traverse all space and
have had ample leisure to investigate the different planets