Subject: Improve Desire & Performance

From: "karl barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 19:37:02 -0400

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press
here

True, and I have deeply regretted it, replied the Demon

no thank you address on link
above

One Wizard is worth three Sorcerers
Ah, you shall prove that, said
the Prince But your unusual powers caused more astonishment and
consternation than you, perhaps, imagined; for many saw you whom you were
too busy to notice
As a result several able electricians are now thinking new thoughts along
new lines, and some of them may soon give these or similar inventions to the
world