Subject: Is This Company's shares ready to Go Higher

From: Linwood Messer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 23:42:24 -0200

VCSC  - Brand new stock for your attention

Vocalscape inc - The Stock Symbol is: VCSC

VCSC will be our top stock pick for the month of March - Stock expected to bounce to 20 cents level

The stock hit its all time low and will BOUNCE BACK

Stock is going to explode in next 5 days - Watch it SOAR

Watch the stock go crazy this and next week. 

--------------------------------------------------
Current Price: $0.05

We expect Projected Speculative Price in next 5 days: $0.22
We Expect Projected Speculative Price in next 15 days: $0.25
--------------------------------------------------

VocalScape Networks Inc. is building a company that's revolutionizing the telecommunications 
industry with the most affordable phone systems, hardware, online software, and rates in Canada 
and the US. VocalScape, a company with global reach, is receiving international attention for the 
development of Voice over IP (VoIP) application solutions, including the award-winning EyefonTM, 
a softphone for real-time PC-to-phone. We are an advanced implementer of PBX systems for companies, 
call centers, ITSPs and service providers.

VocalScape has created software and interactive solutions revolving around global communications 
and Data Voice Convergence. Companies use VocalScape for Voice over Internet Protocol applications 
like IP PBXs, Softswitches, PC2Phone and Web2Phone, providing real-time Human Interaction and 
Information Delivery over the Internet. Through VocalScape's solutions, businesses can offer a 
quality voice service to anywhere in the world at rates that are significantly lower than current 
long distance charges. We develop software to run VoIP networks, and sell, install and service our 
own branded VoIP gateways and gatekeeper control software. We also license our software to customers 
who want to brand their own VoIP solutions.

VocalScape is committed to making great technology; challenging the status quo, and building a 21st 
Century company that changes the way businesses communicate and interact through the Internet.

--------------------------------------------------
Current Price: $0.05

We expect Projected Speculative Price in next 5 days: $0.22
We Expect Projected Speculative Price in next 15 days: $0.25
--------------------------------------------------

Breaking NEWS - Vocalscape Announces Partnership with VBS Telecom

>>>>>>>----------<<<<<<<<<<<<

KATONAH, N.Y., (Pink Sheets: VCSC.PK ), announces that the company has entered into a partnership 
agreement with VBS Telecom to represent Vocalscape's proprietary Eyefon, an award winning VoIP soft 
phone and Vocalscape's pre-paid calling card solution to their clients.
 
"VBS Telecom is extremely happy to be able to represent VocalScape's turn- key VoIP solution and 
Eyefon softphone allowing calling card businesses and subscriber business models like Vonage and 
Packet8. With Vocalscape's turn-key VoIP solution, VBS Telecom can offer its ISPs, ITSPs and 
small-to-medium sized enterprise customers a platform that will enhance and increase their VoIP 
businesses and give them the ability to immediately compete with other VoIP subscriber models on 
a best of business practices platform and they are a major part of VBS Telecom's customer base," 
says Richard Rock, VBS Telecom's Director Sales & Marketing.

"We are happy to have an educated and dedicated team who resells VoIP hardware and software 
represent Vocalscape in Eastern Canada and globally. Partners are essential in the deployment 
and credibility of our system and we are happy to work with the VBS Telecom team," says Ryan Gibson, 
VP of Sales and Marketing.

--------------------------------------------------
Current Price: $0.05

We expect Projected Speculative Price in next 5 days: $0.22
We Expect Projected Speculative Price in next 15 days: $0.25
--------------------------------------------------

some legal words before you continue:

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 
27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any 
statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, 
beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not 
statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." Forward looking statements 
are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve 
a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially 
from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through 
the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" 
"will," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or 
"might" occur. All information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities 
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises 
all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative 
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this report 
shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of 
the witer of this newsletter about the news published by the company does not represent the company 
official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what the news release meant to say. 
Look  the news release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of VCSC shares prior to the publication of 
this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our 
intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after 
positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an 
inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are 
cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain 
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to 
differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking statements. 

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a solicitation or an invitation to 
get position in or sell any security mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered 
investment advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dealer. This newsletter was paid $49000 from 
third party to send this report.  All statements made are our express opinion only and should be 
treated as such. We may own, take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This 
report includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation 
Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as " Projected Speculative Price" "expect", 
"believe", "may", "will", " SOAR" "move","undervalued" and "intend" or similar terms.