Subject: powerful enlargement

From: "lavonne collins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 03:20:12 -0300

This website will explain the benefits of LONGZ, help answer some of your
questions, and give you the chance to order and get FREE bottles at no extra
charge.

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male
Enhancement formula with a free DVD

I'm 67 years old. I was very wary of putting my details on the Internet,
but I am very pleased that it worked out for me. Your product arrived only 2
days after I placed the order, and the packaging was very discreet, which
was perfect for me. I was shocked at how quickly the pills took effect, and
I did attempt the exercises as well, which I found simple and easy to
understand. I now have loads of energy, and feel like a new man. I can't
thank you enough! Ronald, Phoenix

i am busy, no thank you, go above

Good-by! Good-by! repeated Rob, and in a gorgeous flash of color the Demon
disappeared, leaving the boy alone in the room with his new and wonderful
possessions.
9

The Second Journey By this time you will have gained a fair idea of Rob's
character