Subject: Give your partner more pleasure

From: "ian owens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 07:05:57 +1200

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press
here

It was evident to Rob that the tube had fallen in such a position that
the button was being pressed continually and a current of electric fluid
issued to shock whoever came near

no, then use link
above

His tone was pompous and he strutted up and down in an absurd attempt
to appear dignified
Your Royal Highness and Fellow Citizens, he began;
the small cat you see a prisoner before you is accused of the crime of first
murdering and then eating our esteemed Ruler's fat piglet--or else first
eating and then murdering it Not wishing to injure these people he dropped
to the ground and drew the tube from the earth, thus releasing the pressure
upon the button
But the villagers had now decided that the boy was their enemy, and no
sooner had he touched the ground than a shower of stones and sticks rained
about him