Subject: Emerging GrowthSt0ck Profile

From: "Nora Hester" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 08:20:40 -0100

Small Cap Stocks Alert Newsletter 

Stock Symbol: UACP

Current Price: $0.15

Rating: Strong Buy

This stock receives our top rating - 10 out of 10

Breaking NEWS: uAuthorize Corporation Announces Interview with CEOcast.com

Jump on board while you can - Dont regret later

Top 3 reasons to consider UACP

1. They just acquired SearchFN , it has been operational for almost two years, has over 
2,600 pay-per-click advertisers, and approximately 44,500 keyword bids by those advertisers. 
SearchFN features premium content from ElliottWave, SearchCactus, RevenuePilot, and thousands 
of other financial products and services offerings. The site offers a unique credit card directory 
featuring 116 credit card offerings in a comparable database, a downloadable SearchFN customized 
toolbar, an internal banner exchange program, and live financial news feeds. 

2. Company stated "This website is the most extensive, centralized source of financial products 
and services on the web for consumers, and allows financial sector advertisers to effectively and 
inexpensively reach the targeted audience they are seeking." "This is the search engine style that 
was initially made popular by Overture, now a division of Yahoo (YHOO - News) and later capitalized 
on by Google (GOOG - News) with their Adwords program. The pay-per-click business model has 
revolutionized the search engine industry and is the future of performance-based marketing on the 
Internet," 

3. SearchFN is the first in a series of financial services offerings uAuthorize Corporation will 
be announcing in the near future, including a news and information network under development, and 
our namesake online payment processing business, also under final development. 

About The Company:

uAuthorize Corporation is an e-business holding company that builds or acquires multiple websites, 
software, and e-commerce solutions that leverage the Internet to maximize the success of e-business 
operations. The Company's portfolio of online brands encompasses three distinct content categories 
including marketing solutions, internet technologies, and business solutions.

Stock Symbol: UACP

Current Price: $0.15

Rating: Strong Buy

This stock receives our top rating - 10 out of 10

Breaking NEWS: uAuthorize Corporation Announces Interview with CEOcast.com

Disclaimer

This publication is not registered investment advisor, The information presented above is not an 
offer to buy or sell securities it contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 
27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. 
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, 
beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not 
statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." In compliance with Section 
17(b), the publishers of this report disclose the holding of UACP shares prior to the publication 
of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our 
intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after 
positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an 
inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are 
cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain 
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results 
to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking statements. Please be advised 
that nothing within this email shall constitute a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any 
security mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor 
affiliated with any broker or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only and should 
be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report 
includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform 
Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move",
"undervalued" and "intend" or similar terms. This newsletter was paid $21500 from third party to 
send this report. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED COMPANY. 
You may lose money from investing in Penny Stocks. 
-