Subject: FROM:MR.DAVID WINPOE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:12:47 +0100

FROM:MR.DAVID WINPOE
ABIDJAN IVORY COAST ,AFRICA.

               ATTN:

Kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. Although we
never met before, I have every reason to believe that you are a highly respected
personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human
resource profile database on your country.

Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and fragile
political situation in Liberia but it has formed consistent headlines in
the CNN, BBC news bulletins, My name is MR.DAVID KARNWEA WINPOE from Liberia,
a Country in West Africa. My Uncle is MR JOHN YORMIE. WINPOE, former DEPUTY
MINISTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY in LIBERIA. My uncle was falsely accused of
plotting to remove the then PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA (CHARLES TAYLOR) from office.
Without trial, Charles Taylor killed him. you can verify this from this
international newspaper website below:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm

Before he was killed, my uncle instructed me to escape with his family to
 a hide out in ABIDJAN IVORY COAST ,AFRICA, and he confined on me that he
left some money in a Diplomatic Trust Company in ABIDJAN, (name withheld
for security reasons) he handed me over a certificate meant for a secret
Deposit, which he made in the Security Company.

 If you may ask why do I need a foreign assistance or why can't I take the
cash transfer and myself? The answer is that there was an exclusion clause
in the original agreement between the company and my uncle which states
unambiguously that 'nobody, not even himself, can have access to the consignment
in the company, and it has to be transferred to a foreign beneficiary outside
Africa. This was done because he envisaged his arrest and this clause were
inserted to prevent any seizure or infiltration of the fund.

My decision to contact you is therefore, informed by this and due to my
present social status and total ignorance of the business world. I believe
you will appreciate the enormity of trust I repose on you by placing the
fortunes of our family in your care. Permit me to request that you should
reassure me that you would not let me down in any way. On my part, this
is my assurance and guarantee to you.

 In as much as you follow my instructions carefully,religiously and promptly
my guarantee of a hitch-free success remains unshakable. I have contacted
the Diplomatic Security Firm to confirm the deposit, which is worth $21.5Million,(Twenty-One
Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) which I presumed
my uncle made from the purchase of arms and ammunitions for the Liberia
Army.

You will be given 20% of the total sum at the end of the transaction. If
you will be willing to assist us claim the money and invest it in your country.
I want to assure you that all modalities are in place and it is a risk free
transaction. Kindly confirm in your reply if you can come over to enable
us conclude this transaction.

 Kindly include your Private Telephone and Fax numbers where you can always
be reach, Your Residential or Company Address to enable me send some other
important information across to you. This proposal is highly restricted
and should be handled as an urgent transaction requiring trust and Confidentiality.

Thanks while looking forward to hearing from you urgently .

Thank you.

Sincerely,

MR.DAVID WINPOE

For the Family

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br