Subject: Choose reliable supplier that provides quality medss.

From: "milan posik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:57:37 -0200

The store provides customers great medss at once and customers have wider
selection.

With wider selection of medss for pain relief, sexual health, men's health,
anxiety relief, sleeping disorder, anti-depression and others, the Internet
chemist provides customers great chance to expedite the service.

Direct, speedy delivery with discreet packaging. More saving deal along
with frree prescription.

Just spend less or only half the price at the Internet chemist. Customers
can get as much as 80per cent rebate on medss.

It¡¯s really amazzing! I¡¯ve got the same medss at such a lol priice! I¡¯m
so much pleased to have got great savingss!  Allan D. in CA

http://t.at.yourhappytime.com/ms/

CDT maged insto tiate withArafat's d
eath Nov. 11 provided a "moment of opportunity th lenparticularly birds and
exot Oq
l malpractic
at shouldnot be lost," Powell said.that the K3C8 9 Y5  United States wants
to  6 S4Q